Chapter 3: the pain

Lucy's PVO
I woke up on Natsu's chest, I looked up to sleeping Natsu I stited up with one hand on his lap. I brushed a piece of his hair out of his face, I thought to myself " he's so cute when he's sleeping " I smiled and I could see smile a little and then snored. I giggled " even his snore is adorable " I also thought. I stood up and titled my head at Natsu and everyone else who was also sleeping Erza sleeping on the Gray who was also asleep he was leaned against a pole ( P.S I don't ship them together it's just that jellal wasn't there in the episode and I didn't add juvia so yeah... sry jellal & Erza and Gray & Juvia fans ) I also saw levy leaning of gajeel who was smiling so was levy I giggled I looked around to find Wendy sleeping with Charlie in her hands with Happy and Lily also laying in her hands while Happy and Charlie cuddled each other I just smiled I walked away toward a rainbow flooting bridge and sat on the edge thinking to myself " what if they never come back, could that dream really happen!! " I shakes my head thinking no stopping think like that Lucy!! I slapped myself then I shivered and thought " man I never noticed how cold it was when I was sleeping in his chest, he was so warm " I blushed thinking of that. Then felt something warm around my shoulders. I turned around to see a scarf hanging on my shoulders a see hands putting it on me, and he had pink spiky hair with a toothy grin just as I thought... Natsu. He walked to the side of me and sat down, " you cold, Lucy? " Natsu asked. " I was thanks Natsu " I grinned and blushed a little. Natsu did the same except his was sharp and toothy. " I love his smile " I thought. I shivered once more this time instead of a scarf around me, Natsu pulled me into a hug I blushed but yet closed my eyes and smiled. I felt him smile as well. " Natsu.." I asked "hmmm" he said I looked up at him while he looked down on me " do you think there going to come back? " I asked. He nodded and said " of course they do there strong like you and plus they won't leave you there your family just like us " he said, I smiled and looked down I felt a finger pick my chin up, it was Natsu we looked straight into each other's eyes he looked at my lips and gulped and I looked at his lips. He leaned in and I leaned in closer. We were just inches apart just a little closer.. And Are lips met he pressed his lips against mine and I pressed mine against his he put his hands on my checks without stopping or breaking the kiss I felt safe with him around but as soon as I was finished with my thought the kiss was over and his forehead was against mine I frowned " why'd you stop " I saw him give me a toothy grin and say " because ... if I want to kiss you again I gotta breath I laughed and he laughed with me. Once we cought are breath we kiss again, but while we were kissing I thought of something " as much as I love kissing Natsu this isn't going to help me find the spirits..... DANG HES A GOOD KISSER!! " so I broke the kiss what now you need to take a breath, eh ?" Natsu asked I blushed " WHAT no that's not it " I said while shaking my head back in forth and doing the same with my hands. He gave me and eyebrow and shrugged and automatically he began kissing me again but before his lips met mine he kissed my hand instead. Now this time he gave me a annoyed look and stopped kissing me and enough time for me to finish my sentence " it's just that even though I love you kissing me I have to go look for my spirits " I said and he nodded and said " well then I'll help you " I smiled and said " thanks Natsu " he smiled back and said " no prob anything for you Luce " I got up and handed Nastu his scarf back, he pushed it towards me and said " it looked better on you then it would ever look on me " I blushed and nodded and walked to were everyone was still sleeping but before I could walk any further Natsu said " hey I'll ketch up with you in a bit " I nodded a kept walking but I stopped again but this time without someone talking to me I was in pain!! And a lot of it too. In so much pain that I clinched my eyes and my hands clinched on my stomach so hard that my knees fell to the floor I was in so much pain too!! Once I fell on my knees I otomaticly fell to my side and clinching my tomach like I never did before. It hurt like heck, I hated it!! Then the pain stopped and everything went dark the last thing I heard was Natsu saying " LUCY!!!!".....

What u guys think and yes sry for another cliffhanger but it was worth it for how long this chapter is a lot longer than I planed anyway sry for updating so late it's just been busy lately so I tried my best to finish before the week end and guess what.... I did I'm so proud of my self so yah and comment to think what happens to lucy k? Kool alright until next time bye guys😊
Video game off...