The Three Musketeers, Literally.

Ling Xiaoyu, Leo, and Kunimitsu all got in their fighting poses.

The Devil laughed so hard he fell on the floor.

"You think that some kids and a, so called ninja, is going to be able to stop me? Bwah haha! That is the most ridiculously funniest thing I ever encountered!" The Devil said.

Kunimitsu looked furious.

I saw the look on their faces.

Kunimitsu immediately grabbed her weapon, I believe a Sai spear, and went into motion.

She put 2 fingers on her mouth, as if she was telling someone to "be quiet", and blew fire right out of her mouth. (That is one on Kunimitsu's super move on Tekken Tag Tournament 2)

Leo positioned in her Kung Fu Martial arts state. She was ready to make heads spin.

Ling Xiaoyu put her hands up in fighting mode. I just wanted to pass out already, but the pressure of making sure everybody stays alive is quite risky.

After the Devil was done laughing in Laugh world, he went serious real quick.

"I can tell you all are in no mood for jokes." He said. With that, he disappeared and reappeared in Leo's face. He punched Leo smack in the face, causing her to lose balance, but Kunimitsu caught her just in time.

Why am I still here?

Kunimitsu was throwing ninja stars, Xiaoyu was maneuvering her front and back layout, and Leo was a punching and kicking combo machine.

Am I still alive?

That Devil wouldn't go down, in an eyeshot, he saw Asuka get up, but with one good leg, she can so walk.
I mean, this is Asuka Freaking Kazama!

Why are you keeping me alive? How are keeping me alive? What are you doing? Why aren't you telling me to get up and rush to their aid? Am I in an invisible 1st person to the world?

Asuka managed to grab the Devil from behind and choke him. He was trying to laser her but Leo and Xiaoyu grabbed his legs and pulled forward.

"He's weak! Someone! Someone, hurry up and finish him off!" Leo shouted.

Now's my chance!

I quickly front flipped forward, and quickly transformed in my devil form.

I aimed for the face.

Ready,

The redness was coming out.......

Aim,

There was no holding back..........

Fire!

A red glow can be seen in the city skyline.