In Captivity

I woke up to see that I was in chains.

"What the--" I stammered. I was able to break free from it and landed on the hard, brown, bare floor.

My back began to slowly burn to a igniting purple.

"Augh, guh," I easily said.

"I'm so glad you finally woke up Jin Kazama. I was starting to think you were dead." A unknown voice said to me.

I hastily looked up and glanced around fast. My eyes darted up and down, side to side, and back and forth.

Something dark and sinister was coming my way. It came closer and closer.

"I will control you. But I need your body to do that." Devil said.

He touched my chest til it was orange like fire and my eyes went red.

"You will forget about friends......."

"Forget about family........."

"Forget about love......."

"Everything......"

He went behind me and touched my back and I dropped to the floor.

I was coughing and gasping for breath.

Without hesitation, I quickly got the heck out of there, and not once, ever looking back.

I pictured the horrible, terrible, unbearable place falling apart. Bit by bit. Piece by piece. Until there was nothing left of it.

The only thing in that place I will remember that it was evil, barely abandoned, and haunting.

And the only place my mother, Jun Kazama, gave birth to me.

How she got pregnant with me?
Glad you asked. Since my father, Kazuya Mishima, married her, my mother was mysteriously impregnated.

I quickly escaped my thoughts and ran back to the dojo.

Not knowing that the Devil was following right behind me.