Chapter 2: Party

*Lucas on top*
As I was sitting down finishing my second to last piece of fried shrimp, three guys came over towards me and sat beside me.
"Hey girl, wanna share that food you got there?"
I looked at them like they were crazy. "I don't even know you guys, why would I give you any?"
"Because were starving and our parents don't feed us", the boy said with everyone else nodding agreeing with him.
"What is your name?"
"Lucas, cutie", he smirked.
Oh my gosh it was Lucas. I had a crush on this guy since elementary school and I know it's crazy that I've had a crush on him for that long but I didn't know if he would come back and he never noticed me at all and it's surprising that he would now at this moment just come to me to ask me for... Food?
I shot a look at him. "You guys don't have any money with you?"
"Boy you ask a lot of questions, Obviously not if were asking you."
"This is my favorite though, I don't wanna share."
"Come on please-
"Sade"
"Please Sade?"
"Fine," I sighed. I gave them the rest of my fries I didn't finish and half a biscuit. "Thanks Sade, I'll remember a girl like you. Which reminds me; there's this cool rage party tomorrow night, wanna go?"
"Of course I do I'm all for cool shit like that", I said excitedly.

"I like you Sade; alright well I'll see you tomorrow night then, here's my number to get the info." He took my arm and wrote his number with a sharpie that he took out of his pocket. "Catch you later", he winked, and left with his friends on his skateboard.

*Next Day*
Today was the day of the party, and honestly I was quite excited for the turnout. I went to hang out with a few friends to get coffee. I met up with friends Ashley and Chloe.
"so Sade did you hear about the party going on tonight?" Said Ashley.
"Hell yeah I heard that cool race party going on I can't wait to go; some guy invited me I forgot his name; I think it was Lucas?"
"Girl Lucas is a hottie."
"how did you get to talk to him?" Chloe asked.
"well technically I didn't ask him he just came up to me first asking for a piece of my food but then after that he invited me to the rage party and I was like cool I'll go."
"Lucky."
"Aren't I?" I said happily.
"I think that's a sign that maybe Lucas likes you."
"Are you serious?"
"Like shit I'm serious. I mean come on you guys are pretty much the same, you're both rebels, you love to party and you both just like to get crazy and do crazy shit", Ashley explained.

I thought about it and realized that what she said was true. I love doing crazy shit and I just love messing around and just having fun. I love doing illegal shit. I just never thought about somebody doing the same as me; let alone Lucas.
"Honestly I just can't wait to be at the party I'm so bored just being here doing nothing I want to let loose!" Chloe raised her hands in the air.
"That's right! Time to fuck shit up", I said.

The bright of day suddenly turned to night and everyone was getting ready for the party. I invited Ashley and Chloe to my house so we can get ourselves together. I put on a black crop top with a black skater skirt with a gold necklace and white high top vans. Actually had a white crop top with a tight black skirt and black stilettos with choker. Chloe had on a blue dress that fit her body just right with black wedges. All of us had our hair down and will already to go out and just have some fun.
The party started at nine but we came there an hour later. As we we walked into the party, a whole bunch of people in a crowd was just partying and having a good time. We stopped by the bar and got some drinks. When Fetty Wap's song 'My Way ft. Drake' came on, everybody came on the dance floor and danced with their hands in the air. Can't even lie this party was way too turnt. Later on one drink turned into two drinks and two drinks turned into three then four.
Some random guy came up to me and grabbed my butt.
"Listen sexy you want to go to the room with me"
I turned around and slapped his hands off my ass.
"Who the fuck do you think you are touching me?"
I moved out of the party and went outside to sit on a bench.
my mind was too off and I was feeling weird. I sat down and put my head down for a little while to calm myself down then somebody next patted my back and started to talk to me.
"It's me Lucas, I was looking all over for you at the party."
"I had to get out of there because this random guy just came and grabbed my ass hard so I slapped his perverted ass and I left. Now I feel so weird and sluggish."
"You probably drank more than you should. I understand."
"Hey, thanks for inviting me to the party anyway. I enjoyed it before, you know; the incident.
"Oh it's no problem. Why don't you come with me, I have to show you something"
Lucas grabbed my hand and we both went out and walked to a nearby beach.
"Why are we here?"
"I don't know I just like looking at the ocean waves with somebody, I don't like being alone."
"Oh." I snickered enough for him not to hear.
I took a second to breathe in and breathe out the fresh ocean air and to hear the breeze and to feel the soft sand. Suddenly I found the reason why he thinks it's better to do this with someone.
"Feels good right?"
"Definitely"
"These are just gives me time to think you know."
"That's really cool actually,"
"You're cool actually,"
"Oh really?"
"Yep. Someone said that you're just like me; rebellious to society."
"Who told you that?"
"Don't worry about who told me that; all I know is that you and I get along really well and I hope you can see that too."
"I guess..."
"Well let's start off with us I have to pick tickets to see PND (partynextdoor) wanna come?"
"Oh fuck yeah."