part thirty-four

dylan: mikey is your graduation at your school?

michael: yeah it's in the auditorium

michael: there's a ton of seats left so hurry

dylan: i'll be there soon

dylan drove off to michael's school and when she got there, she hurried inside. she followed the crowd of people making their way inside the auditorium.

she skipped school to watch her boyfriend graduate, and she was sure as hell not regretting it.

she found a front row seat and sat down, waiting for everyone to get settled.

"good morning, everyone. today, we witness the Leonard High School seniors graduate," the principal cheered along with the audience.

each senior got a minute to say what they wanted, and it was making dylan impatient.

dylan waited until the principal got to the last names starting with 'c'.

"michael gordon clifford."

dylan started cheering and michael saw her, waving and blowing a kiss to her.

"any special words, michael?" the principal asked.

"yeah. i'd like to thank my best friends, ashton, calum, and luke for always supporting me. thanks guys, you're the best. but the most important thank you goes to my girlfriend, dylan carter. she's been there for me through the toughest situations and i love her so much. thanks, dyl." michael smiled at dylan and she smiled back.

{•}

"you did it," dylan hugged michael tightly.

"i'm an adult," michael laughed.

{•}

"dylan alexandria carter."

dylan could hear michael shouting 'that's my girl!' and she laughed, accepting the diploma from her principal.

"congratulations, dylan," principal rikener shook her hand and she walked off stage.

as soon as the ceremony was over, she found michael. he picked her up and spun her around, congratulating her multiple times.

"i think we should celebrate," dylan suggested.

"well, what do you suggest?" michael asked.

"why don't you kiss me and you'll find out?"

{•}

one chapter and the epilogue left :(

-paynesgirl99x