New school, Same problems

I start to walk in through the doors. I look down to see what Im wearing.
A black tee shirt with a 'Smashing Pumpkins' zip up hoodie on top, black skinny jeans, and grey converse. I don't really care that much about appearance.

I have a nose and a lip ring and short, cut brown hair. I have a couple tattoos on my arm, and a scorpion tattoo on my neck, below my ear.

I don't like myself.
I get bullied a lot.
Im gay, or "bisexual" or whatever those terms are.
Thats probably the main reason why I get bullied so much.

I start to make my way to my new locker, after I went main office to get my schedule and information. 'Locker 24b' I read inside my head.
I put my books in my locker and then shut it.

Shit.
What classes do I have? I have to be in class in five minutes.

I start to look at my schedule.
Math, science, english, gym.
Gross.
I always hated gym.

I mean, all my class suck, but gym is number one on the list for my most hated subjects.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time to proceed to your first class." I hear, I think the principal, talk over the speaker.

I make my way to math. I sit down, and say nothing throughout the entire class period.

Theres nothing interesting that happened. It was just super boring. My classes are about an hour and a half each.

Fun.

I hear the bells, which means it time for me to go to my next class, science.

I go to science, and as soon as I am about to take my seat, a tall, muscular jock with his three other friends come my way.

"Oh look what we have here." He said in a laughing manner.

"Another gay fag. Just what we need in this school."
One of his friends added.

This is just great.

All I needed.

Why cant they leave me the hell alone?

"I don't know what you are talking about." I say in a small voice.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats!" The teacher said.

"This isn't over, fag." The jock said.

They made their way back to where they were sitting.

Fag.

I hate that word so fucking much.

This is going to be hell.
I just know it.

We all introduced ourselves.

As soon as I started to introduce myself, the jocks started laughing.
Jackasses.

That class went by, really fast, I don't know why. I wasn't arguing though.. I wanted to go home as fast as I could.

Next class, english.

I started to walk into a room that had bright colors and posters and a lot of desks.

I start to walk to a seat, which is near the middle, towards the back.

The classroom starts to fill up quickly.

"Hello juniors! Im your english teacher for the next year, and my name is Ms. Reese!" She said with a big smile.

She seemed really nice. I never liked my teachers.

"I will now be taking role, if I mispronounce your name, please forgive me and correct me. Also, If you have a nickname you will like to go by, tell me. Okay?"

She didnt stop smiling. She had good vibes.

She started to name people, but I dazed off.

"Aurora?" She called loudly.

"Here!" Aurora said.

She had medium, light blonde hair. She had pretty, dark eyebrows, and I think she had hazel eyes, because she looked back to smile to the class.

She was beautiful.

"Lindsey?" She called out another name.

"Here, Ms. Reese!" She said with a half smile.

Lindsey had long black hair. She was beautiful as well. She was holding hands with a guy before class, until they both sat down next to each other.

"Gerard?" She said with the same smile.

"Im here." He said in a small voice.

my god.

He was the most beautiful.
He had black short/ medium length hair, and those hazel eyes that could hypnotize anyone.

But wait.

He was the boy that was holding hands with that Lindsey girl earlier.

Shit.