Happy First Anniversary!

June 2013

"Karlie! Come here please! I need to get dressed! I'm getting late! Karlie, please!" I pleaded.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Karlie exclaimed.  Karlie is the world's  Ms. Congeniality. She's an awesome friend whenever you need her, she's there and she is a genuine person that speaks whats in her mind though she comes across orgasmic sometimes. She's my best friend and I love her.

Enough of her, lets talk about me and my date TONIGHT to my incredible boyfriend, Kristof! We are having our first year anniversary together and I definitely need to dress to impress my guy. I love him! I have this feeling that he'll have a surprise for me and I also a surprise for him! 

"Barbara, what do you want for your hair? Do I need to dress you up?" she asked.

"Kaye, turn me into the world's most beautiful girlfriend! Make me presentable! Make me divine!" 

"Okay! I just have the idea!" giving me her confident yet evil grin. I hope she succeeds with this.

It's already midway to Seven and still Karlie is still doing my hair. SHIT. In our first anniversary, I'm going to be late. SHIT. Just shit.

"All done! You look exquisite, Bee" she declared, turning my chin up the mirror. I smile started to form and It became a blush. "Thank you! You are a fucking Miracle Worker, Kaye! Love ya!"I screamed. She smiled back. "Wait, Bee, wear these..." she said genuinely.

"Wear these, Bee, this will make him head over heels for you over and over again." She took out her  pandora bracelet. "I bought this for my best friend. I was about to give you this on your birthday but I think that this anniversary will be memorable so why not I give you this now." she added putting a smile on her face. I was about to be in tears. I love my best friend. "Thank you, Karlie! Like Thank you! Give me a hug bitch!"  

"Don't you fucking cry or else I make you bald." she chuckled. "Now, go! you'll be late! Kristof is waiting for you!" I took my bag and run towards the door. Euphoria starts to reign through my state of mind. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's already 7 and I got inside the restaurant where me and Kristof decided to meet. I went inside and there I saw my darling sitting at our table smiling at me. He waved hello and I replied a sweet smile.

"Hello there, Gorgeous!" he winked though he seemed nervous. I dont know why.

"Hello, Charming!" I giggled. He kissed me in the cheeks and we sat there quietly. 

"How do I look?" I asked him trying to get his attention.

"Gorgeous as always!" he smiled nervously. I was actually expecting him to answer "Angel, Beautiful." but Gorgeous is fine with me.

"Whats the problem?" I asked him. He was still unsteady and seemed like not in the zone. He avoided my question.

"Happy Anniversary!" he said.

"Happy Anniversary Darling!" I said.

The waiter came and asked for our orders. I chose to eat pasta and meatball, my favorite! and Kristof chose to eat Chicken Curry. Once as our orders came, there was a sudden change in the atmosphere. 

"Darling, what's wrong?" I asked placing my hands in his. He quickly took his hand off and took a deep breath. "Love, this isn't right." he mumbled.

"What is it love?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"I love you." he said. I smiled back.

"But..." furrowing

"But what?!" I asked raising my voice.