Unexpected Guests

"Maggie! Your here darling!" My mom smirked as she of the bathroom. "Mom?!? What are YOU doing here?!" I gasped as she smiled. "Oh, darling!" She said. "Because i love you sweetie pea!" She smiled. "Mom what do you want and what do you want?" I asked. She loved me? Yea right! She never even kissed me and now shes saying she loves me! She wanted something. "Is it bad that im saying 'I'm Sorry'? Come on darling, really? I'll even prove it." She smiled as she grabbed a white mini box with a pink ribbon on top of it. "Open it darling. Go on, try it." She smiled as i took it and opened it. Inside, was a beautiful crystal heart necklace. "Oh my god." I gasped. "Did you really buy this?" I smiled as she nodded. "At your favorite mall. $95." I put it back and hugged her. "Thank you!" I sqeualed as she smiled. 

      "Maggie? We have great news!" My dad smiled as i asked what. I was in my room with Ashlee and Juliana while my siblings were in the living room watching TV and playing on the 3 computers. One was mine, one was dads, and the extra one used to be moms. But it was given to me by my dad after she left. "Were getting back together!" My mom squealed as my dad nodded. I quickly dropped my mouth. Mom was the reason they got divorced! Was she really serious? Acting HAPPY?!?! She was the one who went to court, who got the papers, and made dad sign! "Cool!" I lied. This would NOT be fun... not at all.

        After dinner, everyone went to their rooms to do whatever they wanted. I had a room with Ashlee and Kira. John was with dad, and Juliana was with mom and Cierra. Usually i hated Kira. But now she was fine. Mainly because she had a brand new computer she was on everyday. Says my mom. I played checkers with Ashlee, and then we watched TV. After that we played Twister with Kira. Then after the game John rushed into the room. "We're going to Zanies!" He shouted then ran to the next room.  "Already?! We haven't been there in years!" Kira shouted as she raced after him. Zanies was a restaurant and we went there all the time when mom and dad were last together. But it's been years.

      "Why are we leaving at seven o'clock?" Juliana asked my mom as we piled into moms van. "Because we have a little bit of unfinished business to attend to darling." She smiled as Juliana sighed and sat down. I smiled at her as she smiled back. I looked at her outfit. Pink shirt with a white heart and a black long skirt with yellow sandals. Mom used to be rich. Working at Gurys Office, she earned $323 per week. And she only worked 4 days per week. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. I remember she worked on Friday because she would always come home drunk and stay up all night, passing out at 8 in the morning and waking up at 4 at night. It was a dumb experience.