Trapped

I cleared my throat. "I want to speak with Ashlee." I demanded. "What? You cant order me around, you stupid irresponsible mistake!" She screamed. "Shut your face mother retard!" I snapped and hung up in her. I only liked my mom a little bit. And that is because I Inherited my hair color from her and I love my hair color. "Who were you just speaking like that to?!" My father demanded. "No one dad." I said. I SAID WHO WERE YOU SPEAKING LIKE THAT TO!" He screamed. "MY STUPID MOTHER!" I shouted, pushing him out of my room and slamming the door. I didn't care. Not one bit. Why should I? They ruined my life as it is already. "Open the door!" My dad demanded. "NO!" I shouted. "I SAID OPEN THE DOOR MAGGIE ROSE DAEDALUS! " My roared. I ignored him. He didn't scare me. Not one bit. When he and my mom fought when i was a baby i still didn't care. I locked my door and sat on my bed. I was gonna prove to my dad i did not care what he nor my mom wanted anymore. I was gonna trap myself in my room all day. 

     "Maggie! You have to open the door!" My dad said. I was surprised he was not crying at the moment. I sighed and pushed my pillow farther up to my face to drain out the sound of his gay voice. I growled at my action once i noticed that i smeared lipstick on my pillow. "Go AWAY!!!" I screamed after about 6 minutes of his actual voice. After I was sure he left, I calmed down and sat up. I sighed. I was hungry. Then i smelled lasagna. This is so stupid!hes trying to lure me down by making my favorite food! I screamed inside my head. I groaned and reluctantly got up and trudged down stairs. "Oh, Maggie." He smiled. "I'm glad you joined me." He said. I shrugged as i made my way to my chair and sat down.I was gonna eat then leave.

       I quickly made sure my dad wasn't in the room, and then ran across the hallway. He is probably in his room crying his pathetic tears. I thought to myself as i sneaked out of the door. i quietly closed it and ran down the driveway to my friends car. "Hurry!" I said as she started it and left. "Nice dress." She nodded toward my Crystal Blue Mini Dress i managed to sneak on before i left dad. "Thanks. Where are we going?" I smiled. "To Charlie Bowers party, Of course." she laughed as i stared at my phone. My dad would probably be calling my phone and blasting it with texts any moment now. I shut my phone off, so it would ignore his calls. I didn't need him to mess up my fun anymore. 

       The ride to the party was full of sound and blasted with music. From it being just me and Lingua it was Me, Lingua, and our other to friends Casey and Tia. Casey and Tia were twins, but didn't  look alike. Casey had long brown hair always up, green eyes, and freckles. Tia had short black hair always down, blue eyes, and no freckles. "Oh! Do you remember when Elaine fell off that chair? It was to die for!" Casey laughed. I busted out laughing at the memory. "That was funny." Tia laughed as she took a swig of her beer. I smiled as Casey did an example of Elaine's face. I was going to have a good time if my parents liked it or not. I sick of them holding me back from what i wanted to do every day.