Chapter 3.

"Hey Niall!!" You going to the pantry?" Janka greets the blonde guy. So Niall is his name? Okay.
His name sounds good.

"Yea, I need some coffee" She smiles at Janka, completely ignoring me.

"By the way, this is Mari Roberts" She introduces me to Niall.

"Yeah" He simply says and walked away.

-

"That was weird" She tells me. As we walked into the elevator, she pressed the button '44'. I just smiled and told her not to worry about it.

"So, how long have you been working here?" I ask her.

"Like 3 and a half year" She smiles.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asks again.

"Yeah" I reassured her.

"I'm sorry about how Niall acted. That blonde can be really tough at times. But I swear he's not really that bad, maybe he was just having a bad day so let's hope that tomorrow he will have brighter mood" She tells me

"I hope so too" I say to her. I wanted to say I don't care if he was having a bad day. But I don't want to seem rude to her. Which I really am not.

"Here we are" She says as the elevator stops at 44th floor.

I smile and she motions me to follow after her.

We are now in front of a massive glass door. It is tinted so I can't see who's inside.

Janka knocks and we hear someone inside says 'come in'.

I looked at the middle aged man sitting in a swivel chair behind a desk with his name, under it is the word 'Vice
President'.

Janka greets the man and gives me an encouraging smile and walks out the door.

I smiled at the man.

"You must be Mari Roberts" he returns my smile and takes my hand in a shake "I'm Oscar Benett" He stands up and  introduced himself. He's so friendly.

"It's so nice to meet you Mr. Benett" I smile.

He turns off his computer monitor then looks at me.

"Just call me Oscar. Come on let me show you your office." He says and I nod. I follow him as he walks out the door.

We walked onto the elevator. And wait for it to open. As it opens we walked in and he presses number '28'.