Déjà vu Nightmare

Start from the beginning

"KAC?!?!" Harry came running down the steps. I wanted so badly to yell for him but I just let my tears well up in my eyes "KACEY WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!" H cried once more. I could see the worry on his face, suddenly the man who was holding me took the metal tip away and hit harry on the back of the head wth a gun. He stummbled for a second and sunnedly faced around, It was clear harry was dizzy, the man held the gun to my head again and harry starred at us until he hit the ground and his eyes shut.

I let out a soft sob and tried to pull myself together. "Shut the hell up. " the man said again, he released me just enough for me to breathe. But quickly he lifted Harry over his shoulder and used his other arm to yank me away with him.

He walked me to the door and kicked it open, slowly but surely we made our way down the outside steps and to a small suv, blacked out.

He laid Harry in the back seat and pushed me into the front. he ran ot his side of the car and jumped in. He looked over at me and glared, he had these deep brown eyes and tou could see his tan skin around the eyes. "Give me your hands' he stated, I refused to. "Give me your fucking hands" he spoke slowly and deeply, I was right away frightened and did as he said, he tired my hands together with what looked to be twine followed by covering my eyes with just a black fabaric.

"Why?" I whispered softly. all i heard was a grunt and the car began to move.

"Please tell me who you are" I pleaded softly again turning my body towrads the window. Honestly I wasn't sure what to say.

there was silence in the car for what seemed to be silence, well my sobs but other than that it was silence.

Suddenly the car slammed to a stop. I was breathing in and out deeply and fastly. "stay the hell here if you're gone when I get back, I'll hunt you down" he gritted again. the door slammed and I heard Harry's body being carried out the door and it slammed shut.

I let my sobs build up even more. Why me? who is it? I asked myself

I dwelled on it for a few moments until suddenly the door flew open and i felt a pair of hands lift me over his shoulder. I would have screamed and yelled but I was to frighten to say a word.

He carried me through a colder room and not after long he threw me onto a soft bouncy surface; A bed.

"You know it's sad I'm forced to do this" he stated Still I could see nothing "What- what are you gonna do to me, to us?" I asked barely audible, no answer just a bitter laugh "Revenge" he stated. I was scared

He took both of my hands above my head and I felt a metal bar, which must have been the headboard of the bed. he tied them together and tight too no escaping now. The possibilities of what was about to happen grew and I sobbed "P-leeeaaa-s-seeee don't" I cried Nothing.

he ripped off my eyes bondaged and my eyes adjusted to a extreamly bright light above me and this white bed, but around me nothing my darkness. However in the corner Is where I saw my world crashing.

"Harry?" I spoke, his was on his knees but tied up to what looked like a silver metal pole. he didn't move. "Harry pplease---" "SHUT UP KACEY" the man talked. He knew my name who was it? again a million thoughts rushed to my head, It can't be, It just can't

"mmm Kac?" Harry's angelic voice sounded "Harry" I shot my head over to him, he looked up and suddenly his once asleep and calm face turned blistering anger and he thrashed the rope trying to get up "Kacey..." was all he said before brutally inturpted the man walked over and hit harry in the stomach "HAARY!" I cried watching him wince over in pain "That's for ruining my life" the man gritted

He came back over and he looked at me with those dark eyes again, "And you, Boy I'm going to enjoy this" he stated "I let more tears fall "Don't touch me, you, horrific man" I spat through my crying. "You deserve all you're going to get." he said before stiking me across my cheek. screamed in pain and the worst part was the aftersting. I heard Harry in the background screaming my name at the same time and the light above me began to dim, indicating it was dying, and we were losing light.

Everything seemed too firightening to be real. I tried to convince myself that this was all a terrible dream, a nightmare. It sucks though, it wasn't.

"she's gonna leave you, you know." he spoke towards harry.

"No she won't, she loves me" he spat looking down, the man went and puched him into the gut. Harry let out a moan of pain "no my friend, she'll leave you.." he trailed off and walked back over to me.

I remember how scared I was. He came over kneeled on the bed and bent over, and ripped my shirt, right down the middle.

"She'll leave you Harry, just like she left me."

That was it right there I knew, the man-- young man lifted off a black cloth over his face and there he was. Nick.