Déjà vu Nightmare

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry Big brother we'll be good. and hanky panky? Liam This is 2013 not the 40s " Kacey laughed crazily, god her laugh is perfect.

"Fine, We'll call when we are coming back." he said before he walked right out of the room. I could hear the The boys yelling a bit downstairs but not long it got silent.

"Sooooooo..." I trailed off, leaning back on her bed, my body laid right next to hers.

"So what haz" She smirked her little sassy smirk, "I'm hungry" I spoke, "Me too," she paused and picked up her iphone and unlocked it, and lifted it to her face,

"Haz let's take a cute couple photo, " she beamed I simply laughed, a couple photo?

"Babe What do you mean..? I mean we can try it but what exactly do you mean?" I raised my "Like you know.. this." she showed me a photo of these two young teens sitting on a bed, and there they were kissing away,"Not your thin Haz/ we don't have too you know" she bit her lip and pulled it back softly but I stopped her.

It's damn cheesy.." I said in a teasing tone, "HOWEVER" I blurted. I grabbed her wrist and gently pulled her ontop of me where she sat softly on my lap. I took the phone from her and opened up the camera app and set it by the table next to us. "I love you, and I want to try this" I chuckled, a small smile showed on her lips and she suddenly leaned down to kiss me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and slouched over a bit since she was so much taller than me sitting on me, I took one of my arms and grabbed her waist while the other went towards her phone and took the photo.

At first I thought maybe We'll kiss take the photo and move on, But I was wrong, Kacey took on of her own hands and slid it down the front of my chest.

"I thought Liam said no hanky panky?" I whispered on her lips, "Who said it was hanky panky? this is onlya kiss Haz" She smiled and softly rolled off.

"Hey I didn't want to stop" I frowned in the dissapointment that she got off me. "But we did, now come on I'm starved babe" She smiled and rolled off the bed onto the ground and off to the kitchen. Watching her leave made me sigh, dammit I was close I thought. I slowly stood up and jogged over to the bathroom since I was in need of relief, As soon as I shut the door I heard Kacey,

"Harry babe do you want to have pasta?" She called for me

"Yes Kac I'll make it" I replied zipping my pants and flushing,

"Hazza You don't have to make----AHHHHHHHHHH HARRY!" I heard the screams. I bolted out of the bathroom down to the kitchen to see no Kacey, Anywhere. "KAC?!?!" I panicked "KACEY WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled once more, suddenly something rock hard hit me over the head. For a moment I stumbled.

I turned slowly as I started to loose my balance, my vision was bury and all I could see once I was turned was a bury kacey, with a man in black gripping her, with a gun to her head. And then I fell.

Kaceys POV:

"Harry babe do you want some pasta?" I yelled for him as I made my way into the big kitchen. I opened the frige and scanned through what was there "Yes Kac I'll make it!" I could hear him yelling. closing the frige i rolled my eyes "Hazza you don't have to make---" I was was stopped by an arm grapping me backwards "AHHHHHHH HARRY!!!" I yelled

"Shut the hell up or I'll shoot both you and him right here." A low voice gritted not reconizable either.

'shit I'm done for' I thought. I didn't know what to think. The arm around my waist was gripping so tightly i could feel my body being bruised. Suddenly I felt a metal tip tap the side of my head, right next to my temple