Six

Castiel woke up in the morning sore for some odd reason. He slowly got up, flinching every now and then, and slowly walked downstairs. The first thing he saw when he got down stairs were wings draped over the couch so he figured Gabriel had spent the night. The closer Cas got though, he noticed Gabriel sleeping on the couch, but there was a figure lying on top of him. Cas eventually recognized the figure.

"Damn it Gabriel!" Cas shouted staring down at the two. Both of the people on the couch jumped up from their sleep. Gabriel looked over at Cas and smiled.

"Oh, hey brother." Gabriel said like wasn't just caught with a Winchester.

"Don't 'hey brother' me. I denied one Winchester and you go and sleep with the other. And i thought you were at your house, not here." Cas said angrily. Gabriel shrugged and got off the couch in nothing but his boxers and went to the kitchen. Sam sat up and looked at Cas, smirking.

Sam shrugged "I felt like coming after Dean came home. Nice wings Cas." he said and chuckled. Castiel panicked for a short second then realized, if Dean knew, Sam knew.

Cas rolled his eyes "Don't look at them," Cas looked at Sam a bit seriously "and for the love of god do not run your hand through them." Sam chuckled.

"Why?"

Cas scoffed and looked over at Gabriel "Ask him."

"It's a direct cause to an angel boner!" Gabriel yelled from the kitchen. Sam and Cas laughed and Cas sat on the couch near Sam, but far enough so he could let his wings relax.

"How'd you get tattoos?" Sam asked and Cas looked over at him.

Cas shrugged "I know people." Castiel felt something hit him and looked down in his lap at a pack of cigarettes. "Are you bribing me to leave or something, Gabriel?" He asked, chuckling and looking at Gabriel. Gabe nodded and Cas sighed and stood up.

"Guess I'll leave then." Cas turned to Sam "See you at school on Monday. Now I'm going to go upstairs, smoke theses and listen to Smashing Pumpkins and The Misfits loudly. Goodbye." Cas walked up the stairs into his bedroom and turned on his music to try to ignore whatever might happen with his brother and Sam. His phone buzzed so he went and grabbed it, groaning at who it was.

Hey, it's Dean, your brother gave me your number. You want to hang out today?

Wow, thank you Gabriel Cas thought and rolled his eyes, but replied anyways.

Sure. Our brothers did god knows what together last night. Please get me out of here before they do it again.

Cas texted back and sat on his bed while he waited for Dean to reply.

Oh god, yeah I'll be there in a few.

Cas sighed and put on black pants, a baggy Smiths sweater and his dirty white converse and shoved his cigarettes in his pocket for later. He only had been laying on his bed listen to music for a few minutes before he got a text from Dean.

I'm here, get your ass down here.

Cas chuckled and went down the stairs quickly, ignoring the makeout session going on between Sam and Gabriel. He grabbed his black leather jacket before leaving and climbing into Deans car.

***

this is a very shitty chapter i wrote at three in the morning