Four

Castiel ran home, ditching the rest of his classes,  and hoped no one was home. Luckily his mom and the other person - that Cas refuse to call his father - weren't home. Thank god. He threw his backpack on the ground and practically ripped his shirt off. Castiel looked around making sure no one would be able to see into the house. Thankfully no one could so Cas let his wings flutter out. Castiel sighed contently and threw himself onto the couch, letting one wing  drape off the couch and the other hang over the back off it. Castiels phone began ringing, he searched around for it and picked it up.

"Hello?" he asked into the phone tiredly

"Cas!" Oh god.

"Hello Gabriel." he said, chuckling lightly

"Parental advisories?" he asked and  Cas rolled his eyes.

"Nope. i think the sumbitch is on a business trip and mom is visiting Luce for a little." Cas said, already knowing what was coming next. 

"M'coming over." Yep. He knew it.

"Hmm, whatever." he said quietly. He said he was on his way and hung up. Cas chuckled and tossed his phone onto the ground. He heard a knock on the door. Damn, Gabriel is here already? Castiel looked out the window, expecting to see Gabe's car. What - fuck... That's not Gabriel's car. That impala... Dean! How the hell did he find out where Cas lived...?

Fuck! My wings! He can't see them. Cas thought. Castiel ran to his bedroom, putting his wings away and throwing on a Nirvana sweater. He ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Would you care to explain what in the ever living hell are you doing at my house, Dean..." Castiel said angrily, and he just smirked. God, he wanted to punch the smirk off his face.

"Heya Cas." he said, leaning against the door frame. Oh my god, Castiel thought, he hated jocks. Jocks and punks don't mix very well.

"Hey assbut, answer my question." Castiel said, and crossed his arms angrily.

"You're voice is sexy, you know that? And my god, you're hair. it always looks like you just came from a room where you got your brains fucked out." he said and winked. Castiel practically choked on air from his bluntness.

"Okay dickhead, you're not going to explain why you blamed me for Sam getting hurt. i tried to help him and you come along with your asshole attitude and blame me." Cas said getting more angry.

"Look Cas, I'm sorry -" he stopped suddenly and looked up at Castiels hair. Cas clenched his jaw and he reached up and pulled something out of his hair. 

A feather.

His feather.

Shit.

"Cas, why do you have a feather in your hair?" Dean asked, raising an eyebrow. Castiel was thinking of excuses when he noticed Gabriel pulling. Thank god.

"i'll tell you later but my brother's here so leave." Dean was about to argue, but Cas stopped him. "Dean! Leave!" Castiel shouted and pointed towards Deans car. Dean mumbled goodbye and walked away, his head hanging down slightly. Cas rolled his eyes. Goddamn jocks, he thought. Gabriel walked up to the house, with a sucker in his mouth like usual.

"Hey brother!" Gabriel said, and patted Castiel on the back while walking inside. Cas smiled slightly and mumbled a quiet "hey". Cas couldn't help but feel a bit sad while watching Dean walk away and get into his impala sadly. That all went away when he heard his brother popping open a beer and talking on the phone, getting a party together.

~~~

Gabriels parties were always amazing. Cas may have been new to the area, but Gabriel wasn't. Gabriel was a junior at a different high school and really popular. Mostly because of his parties. People started pilling into the large Novak house at about nine. Considering it was only Castiel, his mother and "father" in the house. It was surprisingly large. 

Castiel was upstairs changing while everyone was coming in. He pulled on his tightest pair of black skinny jeans, a shirt that he had drawn an angel banishing sigil on - even though no one knew what it was - he tugged on his black leather jacket, and put a purple beanie over his black and red hair and his converse. Cas began walking downstairs into the crowd of people, heading towards the kitchen. He was going to get a beer when he saw the one person he didn't want to see.

Dean.

 Castiel groaned to himself, making eye contact with Dean. Cas smirked and walked to the kitchen, towards Dean. Dean smiled when Cas was a few inches in front of him.

"Hey Cas." Dean smirked. Castiel chuckled and shook his head.

"Hello Dean. Look sorry for kicking you out earlier, but that's not important. We're going to drink, and have fun, yeah?" Cas asked and raised an eyebrow.

Dean nodded "Awesome." Castiel smirked and bit his lip.

"Can you handle your alcohol, Dean?" Castiel asked, still smirking.

"Depends, what you got?" Cas smiled and pulled out a bottle of vodka out of a cupboard. 

"We each do two shots, got it? Neither of us need to be shitfaced drunk right now." Dean nodded and Cas grabbed two shot glasses and filed them both up with the same amount. Castiel counted down from three and they both drank. Dean groaned and scrunched up his face, Cas just laughed and began filling them up again. He did another count down and they drank again. Castiel smirked and watched Deans face after drinking.

"Good. Now, we're going to go to my bedroom, and hang out. Nothing more." Castiel said and dragged Dean up to his bedroom. Castiel sat down on the floor and turned on his Xbox and turned on a game. He handed a controller to Dean and began playing. Dean sat down next to Cas and began playing the video game with him. After a while Dean stopped playing and sighed. Castiel looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Castiel, I know..." Dean said quietly.

"Know what?" Cas asked, looking at him and raising an eyebrow.

"You're an angel." 

---

idk why but i decided that Cas should be an angel. mostly because i like the idea of a punk, angel Cas.