Chapter 5

YOUR POV
I woke up with Cam still beside me sleeping. Aww he's so cute when he sleep, i thought to myself. I got up and take a shower after that i leave my hair natural, did my everyday makeup. I find clothes to wear. I put on my black skinny jeans, white t-shirt and my white converse. After i'm finished i wake Cam up "Babe, wake up" i said and he didn't say anything or move. I sit on top of him and kiss him and he kissed back. I laugh "come on get up! I'm starving" i said and he got up and kiss me again.

"Where do you want to eat?" Cam said "i wanna go to Starbucks" y/n said and we went to Starbucks and bought our drinks and food. "What shall we do today?" Y/n said "how about go to six flags with the boys?" Cam said "that sounds great!" Y/n said.

Cam's POV
I texted the guys and told them that we're going to six flags, they all said okay. I went to take a shower in my room after i take a shower i put on some white t-shirt and some jeans i fix my hair and i'm done i went to y/n's room and she looks beautiful as always. We went out with our fingers intertwined.

At six flags

"Where do you guys want to go?" Cam said "how about the Skull Mountain?" Y/n said "yeah! Sure!" They all said. After we all went to kinda all of the rides we got tired.

We went to the boys room and hang out

YOUR POV
Taylor kept on looking at me idk why... Does he like me? But he knows that i'm with Cameron.

Taylor's POV
I kept on looking at y/n she's so pretty, Cameron is so lucky to have her. I should be with her not Cameron. I went to her and ask her if we could talk. "Hey y/n can i talk to you?" I said "sure" she said