Episode 1 - A time to meet~ Part 2

BaekHyun sat down beside TaeYeon but gave distance between them.

It is A W K W A R D.

They were wondering around as BaekHyun laughed silently.

TaeYeon faced him and asked, "Wae (Why)?".

BaekHyun shook his head in response and said, "It's just awkward..." And smiled at TaeYeon.

And TaeYeon grinned widely. As for the awkwardness, the staffs handed them papers. BaekHyun went and received the papers.

"What's that?" TaeYeon asked in curiosity, which only BaekHyun shrugged.

"I think it's the information about the kids..." BaekHyun answered and smiled.

They read it through the last page. "There's no any pictures..." TaeYeon only pouted as BaekHyun grinned.

As for their surprise. A Two Baby Stroller have been revealed through the door. Making the two glanced at the door.

"Ah!" TaeYeon screamed and ran through the Fraternal Twins. BaekHyun came up as well.

"Aw~ They're so cute!" TaeYeon said as BaekHyun nodded in agreement.

TaeYeon & BaekHyun pushed the strollers to the 'Lounge Area'

BaekHyun carried the Oldest Twin, JungSoo!

"Are you fine with carrying a baby?" TaeYeon asked.

"I've carried few toddlers. Like, SeoJun & SeoEon" BaekHyun answered and end it with a smile.

"Ah~! You're with ChanYeol that episode, right?" TaeYeon said, making BaekHyun nodded.

"You've seen it?" BaekHyun asked and TaeYeon nodded, "I've watched it with the members because HyoYeon was craving to see the twins and the triplets."

"I'm sure you will be a great father." TaeYeon said, still playing with the other Twin, glanced at BaekHyun whose grinning really wide. They only laughed at the end.

TaeYeon carried the other Twin, JungSeo the youngest.

As they were playing with the twins.

The staffs handed them 2 Big Baby Bags. BaekHyun grabbed them and put them on the table in front of them.

"Should we go now?" TaeYeon asked as she glanced at BaekHyun.

"Let's go!" BaekHyun said as he stood up and grabbed one of the bags and carried JungSoo into his stroller, and waited for TaeYeon.

As TaeYeon was finished they went off to their van and went straightly to their new house.

-

Sorry guys for the boring chapter. It was very short too, I AM LIKE THE DUMBEST AUTHOR for giving this short chapter. And it was also kind of awkward to me as I was writing this chapter. Anyways, it's just the beginning! Hope you'll still support! - Producer SeoJung