Episode 2 ~> New Family Life!

[At TaeYeon's Dorm]

"What should we bring, JungSeo?" She asked asking JungSeo whose currently on TaeYeon's arms.

"Are you sleepy? I'll let you sleep, okay?" She asked once again, and with that, she began singing her a lullaby and that's when JungSeo started to drift off.

As JungSeo is asleep, TaeYeon went to pack her stuff.

"Should I bring some Comeback Outfits? I think I should." then she brought her Comeback costume and added them in her 3rd luggage.

"Aw~ He's too cute! I hope the members will be back soon!" She said and caressed JungSeo's cheeks and went back to packing.

[At BaekHyun's Dorm]

BaekHyun, who's busy playing with JungSoo, has not packed a single luggage.

"Wah~! Wah~! Wah~!" He beamed while making JungSoo fly around like Superman.

"I'm so tired, JungSoo." As he panted and giggled at JungSoo whose face is making cute giggles.

"Should I pack now? Should I? Okay, I'll pack now!" Then he stood up, getting is total 4 luggage.

Then he heard JungSoo cried, then he started to panick. He then, carried JungSoo patting his back to calm down.

Just then, someone opened their Dorm Door, revealing ChanYeol whose face turned into a huge smile.

"What happened?" ChanYeol asked concerned but with a smile.

"I don't know, he just started crying." then ChanYeol bursted out laughing, because he thought that how awful BaekHyun is being a dad.

BaekHyun lend JungSoo to ChanYeol's arms and he continued packing his luggage.

"ChanYeol-ah! Should I bring Muscle Tee? I think TaeYeon won't like it." BaekHyun said as he was focused on fixing and folding his clothes and belongings.

"Bring it! It's summer! You're not gonna wear thick sweater, are you?" And we that, BaekHyun Hitted ChanYeol hard making him say, Ah!

[The Next Day]

[At TaeYeon's Dorm]

"Wah~ Bye-Bye JungSeo-ah! It's our farewell here!" Sunny said while hugging JungSeo.

"Yah! You should guys come to our house! Let's have a party some other time, okay?" TaeYeon said as she sat and the other members agreed.

Then, it's time to go bid farewell.

"Bye, JungSeo-ah!"/ "Don't forget me!"/ "We'll visit you together with your twin"/ "Bye! Give me kiss!" - that's what all they said, then TaeYeon bid goodbye to them and left.

Then they went straightly to their new house.

[At BaekHyun's Dorm]

"Guys! We'll be leaving now!" BaekHyun said as he gather his and JungSoo's Luggage.

"Bye! JungSoo! We'll miss you!" They said and promised together.

"Bye guys!" As BaekHyun hugged his members.

"Bye!" Then they left.

-

Aired: May 28, 2015

-

Sorry if there's some typos! - Producer SeoJung