"I'm Y/N, better known as Cupid- and I don't just randomly match people up for the sake of entertainment." She clasped his hand, giving it a firm shake. His hand was cool. It was like ice- but what had she expected? He was the snow bringer.

"Oh I know that now. Tooth explained it all to me while you were talking with Sandy." He replied.

"Good to know you won't be on my nerves, criticizing my job."

Jack laughed. "Wouldn't dream of it. I was just a little critical, snowflake."

"It's Y/N"

"Whatever you say, snowflake."

She frowned the tiniest bit, but decided to just roll with it. Better not start anymore fights. She heard the sound of footsteps heading in her direction, and she turned around to find the rest of the guardians standing behind her. Y/N swallowed her nervousness and spoke.

"Uh, I'm sorry about earlier. I'm not the most comfortable with being shoved into a sack and warped without permission."

"That's what I said. North, you really need to work on that."

Santa Claus- or North, chuckled.

"Alright. At least you are not on naughty list like Jack. I don't blame you for being intimidated." He replied.

Y/N smiled and nodded, hoping that by being more friendly, she could make up for the incident.

"So, Y/N. Will you be a guardian?" North asked.

Y/N paused for a moment and thought about it, weighing her options. There were a couple bad outcomes to this, and she was a little hesitant.

"I'll think about it. But on one condition- I need helpers. I won't be able to be a guardian if I'm always working." she bargained.

North nodded. "Yes, that was what Manny thought you would say. He is already making you helpers. They will meet you when you back home."

Home? Y/N thought for a minute, wondering what he could be referring to, but quickly realized.

"Alright. I'll give my answer in a week or two." She announced.

The other guardians nodded.

"We will do the ceremony then. I have work to do. Y/N, how about you introduce yourself to the others?" North asked.

Y/N nodded, making North smile,before walking off to oversee the work some of the yetis were doing.  Tooth rushed over to Y/N and squealed.

"I'm so glad it's another female guardian!" She sqeaked.

Y/N tried to follow along with her rambles, only managing to hear snippets of it, like 'your wings are so strong.' and 'Your teeth are beautiful!'

She smiled as she tried to keep up with toothiana, but luckily, Bunnymund put a hand (or paw) on her shoulder, to try to calm Toothiana down.

"So, Sheila, you're a guardian now. How do ya feel?"

Y/N though for a moment before replying. "I don't really feel that different really. I still don't feel relaxed. I suppose it's because with my job, there's no such thing as relaxation."

Jack scoffed. "How so?"

"Well, there's not a moment to waste. I'm in England at one moment, and the next I need to be in India. It's a hard job."

Tooth smiled. "That means you have to be fast, yes? I've always admired strong wings like yours. Must be handy for flying at high speeds!"

Y/N nodded. "Yeah, they're strong. But I like your wings too. They're really pretty."

"Do you think you could open them for a minute? I'd love to have a close look," Tooth asked.

"Sure." She replied, and stretched out her feathery wings to their full wingspan. Each wing was a little bit longer than her full body length, and snowy white feathers layers over one another.

"Wow" tooth whispered.

Y/N giggled. No one had really complimented her before. She was used to being a loner, seeing that she didn't have the time to spend with others.

"Thanks! I'm glad you like them!"

Toothiana smiled back. "I think that we are going to be really good friends!"

_______

WHOOP chapter two finished! I put a reference in the images of your wings. Credits to the artist on deviant art.If you liked this chapter, please leave a vote! Love you all!

-DisneyBabes