Part 25 - Say Nothing

Abby POV

We arrive at The Commander's camp and we immediately find Lexa. "Abby, Bellamy, what are you doing here?" she asks us.

"We can't find Octavia or Clarke." Bellamy says and I can see Lexa's expression change from a strong leader to a hurt girl.

"Where was she last?" she asks automatically putting on a mask.

"We picked people to go on a hunting trip and they never came back. We don't know exactly where they were." I tell her and out of the corner of my eye I see Lincoln.

Lincoln POV

I see Abby Raven and Bellamy talking to Lexa. I could tell something was wrong because I saw Lexas' facial expression change. I started walking towards them. "Hey, where's Clarke?" I ask and they just look at me. "What?" I asked worried.

"Thank you for telling me. I will meet you at your camp tomorrow as soon as the sun rises." Lexa tells them. Now I know something's wrong. "Lincoln, Let's talk in my tent." She tells me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Lincoln it's about Octavia. Let's go to my tent." She tells me and a crowd starts to form.

"No! What the Hell happened to her?" I scream. I see Indra run towards Lexa and she put her hand up telling Indra it was okay. "Tell me!" I yell again. Lexa sighs.

"Octavia and Clarke were out hunting. They never came back." Lexa said and I saw a tear in her eye, but she quickly masked it. I fell to my knees.

"ge back kom your posts. go back kom training. ai want eit warriors by the gate ready kom go by sun up." (Get back to your posts. Go back to training. I want eight warriors by the gate ready to go by sun up.) Lexa yells.

She kneels next to me, "Lincoln, I will find them. I won't let anything happen to Clarke OR Octavia." She tells me and I nod. "Now, get some rest. You have until sunup to prepare." She tells me.

"Thank you." I tell her and walk to the weapon tent to sharpen my blade.

Octavia POV

"I will only ask nicely one more time. Who is the leader?" the man asks. When he gets no response, he kicks Clarke in the stomach for the seventh time. I looked at Clarke with worry in my eyes and she manages to shake her head 'no'. I knew that means to not talk. The man picked her up by her throat.

"Cage, maybe try a different tactic." One of the other soldiers said. The one he called Cage dropped Clarke and turned to me. I tried backing up, but I was already against the wall. He picked me up by my hair and I squealed. Clarke looked up seeing what he was doing.

"Let her go." Clarke says coughing making Cage laugh. He dropped me and kicked me in the stomach making me grunt in pain. "No, stop" Clarke says trying to stand up, but a guard pushes her down. "You want the leader? I'm right here, just leave her alone." Clarke yells. Cage has a smile on his face and turns around. "Now that that's settled." She says kicking her in the stomach once again. He motions the two guards and they drag her out.

Lexa POV

We were on our way to Camp Jaha and all I could think about is Clarke. I hear someone walk up to me and I turn my head to see Lincoln. "Heda, our warriors are suspecting you to have feelings for Clarke." He says to me in a whisper.

"Everyone knows you are with Octavia." I tell him.

"Yeah, but you are The Commander and people think Clarke makes you weak." He says and I face him with anger in my eyes.

"Clarke is the one thing that makes me strong." I tell him not caring who hears. I can hear my warriors start to whisper but just continue walking.

Camp Jaha is just in sight. I pick up the pace and Abby yells "Open the gate!" We enter and I immediately go to Abby. "We have sent a patrol out, but they didn't find anything." She tells me.

"If we find something, my warriors can track where they are." I tell her reassuring her as well as myself.

Octavia POV

It felt like hours since they took Clarke. I tried everything to get the chains off, but nothing worked. The two guards walk back in and unchain me. I try to fight but they had guns, so it was useless. "Don't try anything stupid." One said pushing me out of the door. I look around and realize I'm not even outside. The walls were white and empty. We went down so many halls, I felt like I was in a maze. We came to a door and they pushed me inside before closing the door behind me.

They slammed the door behind me, and I look around to see a mirror. I walk up to it and that's when I realize, it's a window, and Clarke is strapped to a table on the other side. I start banging on the window and calling her name but she's not responding. They must have drugged her.

Clarke POV

The last thing I remember was being dragged away from Octavia and getting hit over the head. I open my eyes and see a white room. I try to sit up, but I am restrained. I look around and see Cage standing in the corner of the room by a door. "Look who's finally up." He says walking closer. I struggle against my restraints. "Oh no, no need for that." He says tightening them around my ankles and arms. "Let's put on a little show for your friend, shall we?" He says and I look over to see Octavia through a window.