Part 6 - Drop Ship/Ark

Octavia POV

"Octavia?!" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around to see Lincoln running toward me. We crash together in a tight hug and tears start to fall down my face.

"I thought I lost you." I say through sobs.

"I'm okay, I'm right here." Lincoln says as we break the hug.

"Wher..." I start to ask when something caught my attention. Something was falling from the sky. It looked like the ark. Wait, no that can't be possible. "Bellamy!" I yell to get his attention and he comes running out of his tent.

"Are you okay?" He asks. Like always, trying to protect me.

"Look," I say pointing to the big object falling from the sky. "It looks like the Ark." I say to him and he stares in disbelief. He snaps back to reality and starts shouting commands.

"Alright, Listen up. I want groups of five. Search the area and radio me if you find anything. Don't wander off too far." he commands. "Let's move!" I start to head back to the dropship to get some things, but Bellamy stops me. He said he's not allowing me to leave the camp. He said that he just got me back and he won't lose me again. However, I don't take orders from him. Yeah, he's my older brother, but I am my own person. Grabbing Lincoln, we both head towards the direction we think the ark may have landed.

We were walking for about ten minutes before he heard talking. Hiding behind some bushes, looking around to see smoke. We cautiously move forward, and the chatter gets louder. When I saw Marcus Kane, I knew it was our people. I stand up and run towards the ship, with Lincoln following.

"Octavia?" Kane says confused.

"Yeah, it's me, Kane." I reply. I look around and see everyone looking at Lincoln. "How many made it?" I ask gathering their attention.

"I don't know. A lot." Is all he said before walking off to help the wounded. I hear someone walking up behind me and quickly turn around to see Abby.

"Is Clarke with you?" Abby asked worriedly.

"No," I respond sadly. "Your daughter got taken by the Grounders." I barely get out before she falls to her knees and tears fall from her face.

Raven made a radio that connected to the Arks frequency a while after we landed. We were able to communicate with them here and there, so they knew about the Grounders. The frequency was lost about a week ago, now we know why.

"When did she get taken?" Abby asks me after pulling herself together.

"Just yesterday." I tell her. She nods her head and stands up, composing herself.

"Where are the rest of your people?"

"Most of them are out searching for you. Well, whatever fell from the sky. They don't know it's you." I explain to her.

"Alright, then lead Kane and me to your people and let them reunite with their parents." Abby says taking charge.

Bellamy POV

"There's nothing to the Eastside." I hear over the radio.

"Alright head back to the dropship and we'll meet you there when we are done." I radio back. Just before I hear my sister's voice on the radio.

"Bellamy, I found them. It's our people from the ark. Head back to the dropship."

"Octavia? I thought I told you to stay at the Ship!"

"You did. I just don't take orders from someone who trades lives." I hear her say.

"Fine, we are on our way back now." I tell her angrily.

Octavia POV

Kane has been eyeing Lincoln the entire walk and I can tell it's making him nervous. I decided to tell Bellamy to meet me back at the dropship.

"Bellamy, I found them. It's our people from the ark. Head back to the dropship." I radio to him. All I get back is him yelling at me.

"I thought I told you to stay at the Ship!" He screams through the radio and I get frustrated. He thinks he's in charge again just because he made the decision to trade Clarkes' life for mine.

"You did. I just don't take orders from someone who trades lives." I tell him off. He's just pissing me off, he thinks he's all that. The only reason they listen to him is because nobody else knows what to do. The truth is, I would be a better leader than him, but Clarke is the best of us all. I can't believe he did that to her.