Part 12 - Abby

Lexa POV

As I reach the gates to my camp, three of my warriors were waiting for me. "Help me ge her kom the fisa tent!" (Help me get her to the healer tent!) I command them. They grab Clarke and rush her to the tent. They lay her down on the table and I command them to leave. I grab Clarkes' wrist and try to find a pulse but I don't know where to press.

I finally find one, but it is so weak you can hardly tell she's alive. I can still see her chest rising and falling so I relax, a little. Our healer was killed by a Panther a week ago, so we had no one in the camp with medical experience. Except for Clarke, God why did she have to do that? I was interrupted by Indra.

"heda, ai told yu em was kom kwel." (commander, I told you she was too weak.)

"Silence Indra! She saved my life!" I yelled at her. Her facial expression changed instantly. "We were getting chased by the Pauna. It was about to strike me when she pushed me out of the way. She saved my life." I tell Indra. I take a deep breath and faced Indra. "I will be back in a while. You are to make sure NOBODY absolutely NOBODY enters this tent or touches Clarke. Is that Clear?" Indra nods her head.

"Yes, Heda." And with that, I left the tent. I found two of my most trusted warriors and ordered them to do the same. I motioned for two of my best fighters and they followed me without question.

Octavia POV

We were in camp with our guns pointed towards the forest. "Octavia, what's going on?" Lincolns says from behind me. "We were out in the woods, trying to find... Um, Something. When the ground started to shake, and we hear growls." I tell him. he pulls me down from my post and behind the dropship. "Lincoln, What?" I ask.

"We call it a Pauna. It is a giant Gorilla. Where were you?" He asks.

"Umm... Bellamy, Abby, and I were a mile from the lake." I tell him. His expression changes to worry. "Lincoln, what is it?"

"Were you by a clearing?" He asks.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"She told me not to tell you." Is all he says.

"What? Lincoln, are you talking about..." I didn't even finish when he nods his head. I look at him shocked he kept this from me. I smack him across his face. "How could you not tell us? Tell me?"

"She told me not to. Everyone already betrayed her."

"You could have told me. Clarke is like a sister to me, she saved my life and I owe her." Just as we were fighting, we hear Mills yell. "I see movement!" I rushed towards the wall and went to my post.

"Wait! Open the gate! Keep your guns ready" I tell them taking out the blade Lincoln gave me. I walk through the gate to come face to face with the commander. I point my blade at her, and the other two grounders took out their weapon. She put her hand up and the grounders stepped down. "ai told yu, osir didn't come kom gonplei. " (I told you, we didn't come to fight.) She says looking at her warriors. She turns to me.

"We are not here to fight. I am here to see the one you call Abby. Your healer." The Commander says to me.

"You think we will allow you to leave here alive after you took Clarke? And what you did to me?" My words spitting with Venom. She looks at the ground.

"I need her help." She says quietly. I smirk at her tone. The mighty Commander needs help.

"It's Clarke." She says in a whisper. My smirk fades and I put away my blade.

"Why should I believe you?" I question her.

"You have no reason to, but if you care about Clarke like you think you do, then you should." She says.

"How bad?" I ask.

"Bad" is all she says with emotion in her voice. I can see that she cares for Clarke, which surprises me.

"Stay here," I say and walk back through the gate. Abby, Bellamy, and Lincoln walk up to me.

"What is it?" They all say at the same time.

"Abby, Lincoln come with me." I say and start walking but Bellamy grabs my arm stopping me. I shake him off.

"O, what is it?" He asks.

"Leader business. You are to stay here I will tell you what happened when I get back." I tell him and look at Jasper. "You're in charge again." I say and give him a smile. He nods and I walk out of the gate. I face the Commander.

"So, you took charge." She says with a nod. I just look at her.

"What do you want?" Abby asks.

"Are you Abby?" Lexa asks, not giving any answers.

"Yes." Abby says confused.

"I will explain when we get there. Please follow me." She says turning on her heels and started walking so fast we were basically running towards the forest.