I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! EPILOGUE II

Told ya' it's coming... =)). I did this like two months ago, but I was banished and my father brought the laptop with the file w/ him. But here it is. =)). 

**************************************************************************************************************

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF!

EPILOGUE II

Recap:

As I stepped out of the apartment and looked at the vast blue sky, I didn’t felt alone as I used to. I felt like something happened last night but I just can’t remember.

I touched the kiss mark again and I felt happy. It somehow feels like that the kiss mark represents something.

Like a promise.

“Miss, would you like to apply for a job?”

I stared at the man in black suit with uncertainty. I stared at the piece of paper he is holding out in his big hands and looked back at his black shades. I looked again to and fro between the two of them with suspicions.

Where did he come from?

“Miss!” he shouted.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked once again at the man.

“Yeah?!”

“I’m asking whether you would like to apply for a job.” He said in a monotonous tone.

I’m beginning to wonder if he’s some kind of spy or something.

“What’s the job anyways?” I asked as I wiped some tar off my arm. I reached out for the wrench and looked back at the engine.

“A helper.”

I considered this option. Helper = slavery = no freedom.

Answer: No way in all my days will I accept!

“No thanks.” I answered as I fixed a loose bolt.

“But our master asks for you personally. He noticed how you work so diligently here in your shop that he chose you. You should feel honored.” He said as he placed his hand on his chest.

Sorry dude, but I’m just not interested!

I looked away from the engine and looked at him. I reached out for the rag and sighed.

“Sorry sir, but I’m fine with my job here.” I said as I wiped the dirt off my hands.

“But you’ll have a lot of benefits from having this job.” He said with a gleam in his eye.

I looked at him with interest. This conversation’s finally getting interesting.

“Name some.” I challenged.

“You’ll live in the mansion with no fees and daily food is offered to you whenever you want. You also get a weekly allowance of $500.” He said proudly.

My jaw almost dropped. Free shelter and food? $ 500 weekly? What the hell?!

I kept my composure. So what? I’m probably gonna be locked up anyway.

“And you’re allowed to get out of the place and travel overseas when you want as long as your master permits it.” He added.

I looked at him with shock. Seriously? Isn’t that like offering a person a home already?