I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 4

Hey guys! Here’s the fourth chap and I just love the music for this one. It’s one of my favorite songs in Disney. J About two more chapters and this is about finished. Don’t worry I have another story and I must say I don’t know when I’m gonna start typing again for “Bishounen Girl and player Boy”. It might be next, next month most probably because I want to finish the other stories first. I say sorry for fans of that story and I hope you’ll be patient with me.

Oh well, on to the story:

*************************************************************************************

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus’s Son?! WTF!

“Ok, so you’re saying that that vine was actually a rope which sticks to anything so that the sleigh won’t fall off the roof?”

“Yup.”

“Ugh!” I groaned loudly. He spent the last few minutes explaining to me what his ‘great’ plan is. It went a little like this:

He starts the engine without cutting the rope -> I panic once I see that the chimney might break –> I rush over -> I use those scissors which he conveniently placed there himself –> The rope wraps around me -> Since I’m not strong enough to hold it into place, the sleigh drags me along with it.

I really need to be careful around this guy.

I looked at him again and frowned at his smiling, contented face. We’re currently travelling over the Pacific Ocean right now and I say it is one BIG ocean; although he says that it only takes about thirty minutes to cross and we had spent ten minutes already.

Ugh. I hate myself for being so stupid. Why didn’t I wonder why there was a rope in the first place? Why didn’t I notice that he kept on going on and disregard what was going on as if nothing was happening? Why, oh why, did I let myself get tricked?

I looked at the floor of the sleigh and stared hard. Maybe I can trick him into bringing me back. Who knows? Or maybe me I can use a death threat, with what? Damn, what am I thinking?

Oh I know. Maybe if I push him off the sleigh the he clutches himself to the side, I can drive the sleigh then I can drive myself home. Nope. He wears seatbelts for crying out loud.

I slapped my forehead lightly and let out a big groan. What am I going to do?

“Hey.” I heard him call.

I looked at him without sitting up straight and said lamely, “What?”

“Look up.”

“Why?”

“Just do it.”

“Why should I?” I grumbled as I looked at the floor again.

“I’ll probably see all black with twinkle stars only anyways.” I added.

“I don’t think so.”

“Wanna bet?” I asked challenging.

“Sure. How ‘bout this: if you’re right, I’ll bring you back home right now.” He said.

That caught my attention and I looked up although I’m still leaning on the front of the sleigh. He’ll bring me back? Huh. Well that was easy. You see, I looked a while ago and truly, I only saw the night sky with stars. Then I’m correct, which means he can bring me back home. Yes!

I clenched my fists while a smiled and kept myself squealing with joy. I can go home. Wait a second.

I looked at him and complained, “Hey no fair! You kept looking at the sky while I was staring at the floor, you know! You can probably see all the birdies that past by us!”

H e looked at me with a smirk on his face and leaned towards me. I have to admit, my heartbeats suddenly went bonkers.

“But if we both looked at the floor and then count to twenty maybe this will be fair?” he said.

I considered this and presuming it was right, I agreed. He looked down at the floor while still holding the reins and looked down. I also did and slowly counted.

“1…”

“…19…”

“…20!” I shouted.

We both looked up at the same time and I tell you, I was awestruck.

(A/N: Stop reading for a while and play the video. It creates a mood better. J)

I didn’t see only the dark night sky and the stars. I saw something more spectacular. Something big and round. The alpha and main show in the night sky. The moon.

A full moon shining down upon us.

I felt this soothing, everlasting feeling of peace inside me and I suddenly felt anew. I felt like there weren’t any more problems in the world and I saw a new world for me. Me. Here on Santa’s sleigh gazing at the fascinating bright full moon. With him.

“It’s beautiful…” I whispered as I slowly looked at Sammy.

Instead of that victorious smirk I was expecting to see, I saw his eyes. His light blue eyes, shimmering and reflecting the moon’s light. And they were glowing. I was mesmerized. I was locked into their fascinating prisons and I was drowning in them. The stare so intense and I can’t look away. I can’t seem to avoid them because I was locked into their binding chains.

I didn’t notice him lean forward. I didn’t notice him touch my lips with his warm fingers. I didn’t notice his cold snowy breath on my lips. I was petrified by his eyes and the spell of the full moon that before I knew it, his icy yet warm lips entwined with mine.

 I felt myself moving with his pace and I didn’t resist. I don’t know why but I didn’t shove him away and run away. I just moved my lips as he connected with mine.

 I felt his arms crawled behind me and pulled me closer. I felt his warm fingers on my cheeks and hold tighter. Yet I didn’t make any move to push him away. I don’t know why I haven’t punched him by now.

I was there right into his arms, entwining his lips with mine, on Santa’s sleigh at the light of a full beautiful moon with the stars looking down upon us on this vast night sky.

And I don’t why I didn’t resist.

I just don’t know why.

****************************************************************************************************************

So, was it good? I hope so since I tried my best to creat a mood here. I=}

Well, I really am grateful for those who commented on the last chap and they gave me so much motivation so I did this. So sorry since it's gonna end soon and I hope  that you people will enjoy this story until the end.

See ya later.

X hansel_ga117 X