I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 8

Hey peoplez! I really like this chap since I tried my best to make it cute and stuff. My exams are starting tomorrow and I just reviewed so tell me if I got anything wrong. And I recommend if you listen to "Your Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus while reading this. It's on the side of this page, but it's better if you play it on youtube so that every time you change a page it won't stop. That's all.

Well, on to the story:

*****************************************************************************************************

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus’s Son?! WTF!

Recap:

I felt warm firm arms envelop my shoulders and I looked at Sammy again. His face is marked with worry and concern. My face immediately went red again but it’s not so obvious with my sobbing face. I felt my heart race and I felt awkward in his bear-hug.

Stop it, will you Sammy? If you do this more than as it is, then… I may not contain these feelings anymore.

I might really accept the fact that I’ve fallen in love with you.

“Why were you so angry anyway?” Sammy whispered as I was enveloped in his arms.

That brought me to reality. I was pulled back once again from my fantasy to the real world. I remembered once again the painful memories that were hidden in the darkest parts of my storage area. I felt my eye swell once again and my heart squeezed once more. I just couldn’t move on, can I?

I struggled against myself to decide and my hand moved slowly towards Sammy’s chest. With a strength I could muster, I weakly pushed him away. The warmth I’m feeling right now, it’ll go away soon. Once Christmas is over, he’ll go back to his home and forget all about me. That’s how everything is anyway.

I felt Sammy’s gentle hands hold my chin and he knelt down. As I stared into his mesmerizing blue eyes, I noticed all the expressions he’s giving to me. Concern, worry, and I just couldn’t help it.

“What’s wrong?” he asked my gently.

I kept my mouth shut and stubbornly shook my head.

His arms crawled to the back of my waist and pulled me towards him. I tried to struggle, but…I just can’t. I feel so weak. And I hate it.

“Say it.” He whispered as I felt his head rest on my stomach.

I mustered all I am not to give in and stubbornly shook my head once again.

I felt his breath on me and I felt a very warm sigh escape his lips. He looked at me and saw an irritated expression. Uh-oh.

He grabbed my right wrist and pulled me towards him. My knees touched the sandy floor of the cave and I landed right in the middle of his legs. Before I knew it, I was imprisoned in his arms, legs, and every part of his body. Oh boy! I’m getting red!

I felt his breathes behind my neck and I couldn’t help but tremble at every second. This is way too…embarrassing.

“Let me go.” I said weakly as I struggle against him.

“No.”

“Hey! Come on, let me out.” I wailed childishly.

“Not until you give me answers.”

I stubbornly shook my head again and I hugged myself. No way in heaven or hell am I gonna do that. Even if it kills me.

At the side of my neck, I felt a trespasser intrude the pulsing of my blood and a warm, wet jelly-lie being touched my skin. I gasped at the warm feeling and I immediately looked at my side. I saw Sammy’s beautiful silky blonde hair, but not his face since….since….