I sat down on the rail and watched the sea below me. I just needed to get tomorrow over with, then I could decide to go back to Olympus or not.

After a few minutes of just relaxing by myself, I felt a presence beside me. "I can sense your nervousness." Kaia said beside me. I chuckled. "That obvious?" I asked. She nodded. "Are you excited to see your friends?"

"Yeah." I replied. "I miss them."

"Well looks like not for long. Is that their ship?" She asked. I looked to where she was pointing and I gasped.

There in all its glory, stood the Argo II.

It seemed like an eternity, but we landed the ship next to theirs. I immediately jumped onto the Argo's deck. I ran down below deck and to the meeting room as fast as I could, knowing that my friends would be there. I threw the door open, panting for breath.

The seven turned to face me, and their eyes widened.

"I'm home." I said breathlessly.

"Oh my gods." Percy sighed as he engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. "I'm so sorry Percy." I cried into his shoulder. "Hey we're together now don't be so hard on yourself." He said into my shoulder.

"I'm so happy you're okay." I sniffled as we pulled away. He wiped the tears from my face with his thumbs. "Same thing with you. What were you thinking just leaving? And where have you been?" He asked sternly.

"I promise I'll explain later but first I just need to hug everyone." I laughed.

"I missed you Soph." Annabeth said as we hugged tightly. "I missed you more trust me." I replied. We both laughed and I moved on to Piper and Jason and hugged them both. "Good to have you back Sophie." Jason said. "We were all pretty lost without you." Piper added.

Then I hugged Frank and Hazel. "We're glad your safe Sophie." Frank said with a smile. I smiled back at them. "Group hug!" Piper exclaimed. We laughed and all hugged tightly.

Suddenly the door burst open. "Guys I think Sophie-" Leo started.

We all pulled away from the hug and me and Leo stared at each other. He looked relieve but terrified at the same time. "You're okay." He said. I nodded and gave him a tight smile. "Well, I think I should finally give you an explanation to where I've been and what I've been up to." I said.

I lead them back up to deck where Brooklyn House was waiting on the other boat. "Camp Half-Blood, meet Brooklyn House." I said hesitantly. Carter and Sadie stood next to each other in front of everyone else.

"You brought kids as our backup?" Hazel asked in confusion. "Not just any kids. Egyptian kids. I've been training them to fight like us. That's why I was gone for so long." I explained.

"Carter? How did she find you?" Percy asked. Carter shrugged and smiled. "I don't know."

I smiled at him and turned back to My friends. "They really are powerful kids. It's amazing what they can do. And I'm sorry for leaving with no explanation." I said.

"No worries Sophie. Its clear you were just trying to help." Annabeth assured me. I smiled at my friends, happiness bubbling inside me. "Well what are you guys waiting for? C'mon over here so we can all meet you." Percy told Brooklyn House.

I felt the Egyptians relax a little bit, knowing that my friends weren't as uptight as I was. [Hey, at least I can admit that I am pretty strict]

After at least half an hour, Brookyln House and the 7 were already super close. Now we were eating lunch and preparing at the same time. As for me, I was standing by the rail of the Argo, remembering what it was like before I left.

"Nice work Soph, you've done good." Percy said as he threw an arm around me. "Thanks Perc...You know I'll never forgive myself for what I did to you and Annabeth. Percy sighed. "Stop blaming yourself for that. Cause I know deep down you knew it was the right thing to do no matter what me and Annabeth went through." He told me.

I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I can't stop blaming myself for it though. When Nico told me that you guys were safe, I don't think I had ever been happier I my life." I admitted.

He kissed my forehead lightly. "Stop thinking about it. We're finally together and nothing will pull us apart ever again."

I savored that moment with my brother, thinking he was right.

But oh,

How wrong he was.
____________

MWHAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER

Ok so I am so upset this book is gonna end soon but I'm trying to update and write as much as possible to make up for when I didn't during the school year. I'm working on the third book already guys so don't worry; it will be coming out soon.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

LOVE Y'ALL

~Grace