Chapter 6 The Plan

Start from the beginning

No one believes I'm beautiful.

"I just made your new social security, birth certificate and passport."

I looked at him with widen eyes. An hour as gone bye and I was impressed with Bernard work.

"You're AMAZING. You have such skills."

Bernard smiled at me. "Let's go show Ireland she's probably wondering what's taking us so long" I nodded my head and follow him with the packet he gave me.

Ireland was in the kitchen and she look like she was on some cooking show. The kitchen was filled with cooking stuff and food ingredients. Bernard must have seen my face expression because he started laughing. Ireland finally notices us from behind and gave us a smile. "She loves cooking; it's a good thing because I don't know how to cook." Ireland laughed and brought some plates to the table. I heard the front door opened. I look to see it was Becky who came in with a smile on her face. "Hey guy's ohhh something smells good." She said rushing in the kitchen. "Hey Sis." Bernard said. So Bernard and Becky were brothers and sisters.

Yea come on guy's let's sit down and eat.

I was nervous at first but Ireland looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and headed towards the table. "So let's get to talking everyone, it's pleasure of having you Kurohime Rose." I looked up at Bernard and Becky and Ireland gasp. "That's your new name?!" Becky asked. I nodded my head. "Sounds Unique, never heard it before." Ireland said cutting her chicken, her food smelled amazing. I started eating and my mouth felt like Heaven was in it. I look up at Ireland with wide eyes to find Becky and Bernard looking at me with wide smiles. Yeah it's proven, Ireland Is a great cook.

"So.. Kuro I been meaning to ask... what are you running from?" I stopped eating and looked at Bernard. "My past." Replied before he could ask me what did I mean by that. I beat him to it. "I'm accused of killing my husband well late Husband Jeff Baez." Bernard stopped eating and drop his fork.

"Jeff Baez was your husband...?" I nodded my head wondering why his eyes changed to anger eyes.

"Are family has history with Jeff Baez." Becky said

I nodded remember early about what she said at the hair salon.

"I'm sorry you were married to him, although I don't know why you would marry a man like that but hey, people do stuff now a days." He said chewing on his food. I cringed at his words. "Bernard!" Becky yelled at him.

"No it's fine, he's right. But I didn't have a choice but to marry him. I had to marry him or else and I don't want to talk about that part but Jeff Baez was an evil man who marked me and those marks will never go away sadly." I said looking away from Bernard eyes when he froze and look at me. I looked at my food and brought a slice of chicken to my mouth. "But one thing is, I didn't kill that Bastard. Could have, but didn't. Someone else did and they frame. I realized Jeff has allies everywhere, all these allies probably already heard of his death and what they heard is that his wife killed him. I'm not dumb; I'll know they will come after me. I'll be ready."

"What you didn't know is that he also has enemies. There's more enemies out there also. Will help you. We should at least tell you why we hate Jeff Baez."

I looked up to see Becky nodding at Bernard.

Bernard let out a breath. "Jeff Baez is truly a cruel man; no one believed he was cruel at first. He had a charm that he would use and he would only reveal his mask to people when he knew they were weak against him. He used that as an advantage. Don't get me wrong, he was a very intelligent man for sure. But what he did was awful, he drives our parents crazy and my father killed his self. My mother was left in depression which is killing her slowly." He said and I realized that his hand was shaking. "He used our parents, took all our money and left us broke, we had to fight for our lives. We were on the streets and trying to live." Becky said shaking her head. "When our father killed his self, it all his fault." Becky said shaking her head.

"He was your family lawyer? I knew he had rough cases. But I didn't think he would do that too your family. How did you guys get him to be your lawyer."

Becky shook her head at me and laughed. "No he wasn't our lawyer."

I was confused but what Bernard said made me drop my fork and looked at him with bulge eyes.

"He was our brother."

*********Kassandra Speaks***********

WOAHHHHHHH what a chapter. What a chapter, things got really interesting!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone think Jeff had siblings?

Is anyone surprised that they didn't care that he was killed?

Omg this chapter was crazy.

Wait till the next chapter, will see how things go down but now Natasha is now called Kurohime.

So welcome Kurohime Rose