chapter one

hayes's pov

right now i'm inside my mothers van on the way to something called the anti socials club. it's a place where you're supposed to feel more comfortable around other people. i wouldn't call myself anti social, i just don't like making new friends, and meeting new people. after a twenty minute drive, we pulled into a parking lot outside of a small building.

"i'm not anti social mom, i don't know why you're sending me to this stupid club."

"don't worry honey, you'll be fine. your father and i just want you to be more comfortable around people you don't know very well." she said trying to make me feel better but it wasn't working.

"okay fine, but what if they don't like me?" i asked.

"i promise you'll make a friend, text me when it's almost over." she said. i just simply nodded my head and hopped out of the car. i'm a few minutes early because i hate being late somewhere, it's so embarrassing. i slowly walked up to the door and opened it and to my liking there weren't many people. just the leader, a boy with headphones in, a girl reading a book, a goth girl, and me. there was a small circle with chairs in the middle of room, there were three seats available i took the one beside the boy with headphones.

three minutes later it was time to start the session. by that time one more person came, a really pretty girl about my age. the leader stood up and introduced himself.

"hello everyone, i'm scott. welcome to the anti socials club, there's some new faces here so how about we go around the circle and introduce ourselves."

kill me

"delilah how about you start." scott said to the girl reading a book. she stood up and started her quick speech.

"i'm delilah o'neill, i'm sixteen, and i like to read books." she quickly said, then she sat down and, it was the boy with the headphones turn.

"hi, i'm aaron carpenter, i'm seventeen and i like to play basketball." aaron said, he stuttered a lot, but i'm nervous too, even though it's only a few people. then it was my turn.

go get a hammer, come back, and kill me with it.

i slowly stood up, god i hate speaking in front of a group of people.

"um h-hi, my name is h-hayes grier, i'm fifteen, a-and i uh like to play football."

even though i'm not very social, football has always been my passion, it kinda runs in the family. next the goth girl stood up and introduced herself.

"hi, i'm ellie anderson, i'm sixteen, and i like bands." she doesn't seem very anti social. but then it was finally the pretty girls turn.

"hi, i'm abby gilinsky, i'm fifteen, and i play volleyball."

"okay everyone, thanks for introducing yourselves, now we're gonna start our first exercise." scott said. "there's six of us so i'll give everyone a partner, and you're gonna have a conversation based on the plot i give you. your partners will be picked by the names i draw from this basket."

"me and ellie."

"delilah and aaron."

"and abby and hayes."

_____________________
hii! sorry this chapter is short🌸
i just wanted to get it posted🌵
please comment what you think 🌸
_____________________
vote🎶
comment🌴
follow🌊
+ share💦
____________________