chapter three

hayes's pov

once we arrived at hell i hopped out of nash's car and met up with chase and logan. every morning we always meet up outside of the band room, even though chase is the only one who does band. as i was walking through the halls i saw abby at her locker, as much as i felt the need to talk to her i couldn't. i kept walking until i saw chase and logan. we all walked to first period together and took our seats.

______________________

still hayes's pov after school and football practice

after football practice i walked outside to nash's car and got in the front seat. nash turned up the radio and trap queen by fetty wap came on. i quietly hummed under my breath. we arrived back at my house and nash and i walked inside to see my mom on the phone with someone.

"oh, hayes, glad you're back, scott is on the phone." she said while putting the phone on speaker.

"the meeting tomorrow is cancelled, so you and abby will have to work on your project together at your houses." scott said through the phone. "abby's number is (***-****) just pick a time to work on it, and you will present your small play to the group on sunday. and abby already knows about this so she won't be confused when you text/call her."

"okay bye." i hung up the phone, and looked at my mom.

"mom, i really don't want to meet with abby, but if we don't present our project on sunday it will be embarrassing." i said to her.

"honey, you'll be fine, just send her a text."

i pulled my iphone six out of my pocket, and sent abby a text.

to abby:
i think scott already told you, but we need to meet up and work on our project.

seven minutes later i got a reply.

to hayes:
how about my house tomorrow after school?

to abby:
okay what's your address?

to hayes:
25 oak street.

to abby:
okay see you then.

_____________
sorry it's short🌻
please vote🌵
and comment🌻
what you think🌵
____________

qotc:
what's your favorite song?