chapter two

hayes's pov

i'm really nervous that i got partnered with abby. she's just so perfect and i don't want to embarrass myself. abby comes and sits in the chair next to me. i actually think she goes to my school, i think i've seen her around. we sit there awkwardly waiting for scott to give us our plot. after a few more minutes of awkward waiting, scott finally comes back into the room.

"alright everyone, have one person from your group come up here to pick your plot." scott informed us.

"um, i can go." abby said. i just nodded in response. she soon came back with a small strip of paper. she read it quickly then handed it to me.

__________________________

still hayes's pov

it was finally over, i walked outside following everyone else, scott said the next meeting was on tuesday, and i hope i don't have to go. i see my moms van at the back of the parking lot. i quickly get in the van, and i'm bombarded with questions.

"how was it?"

"did you like it?"

"did you make any friends?" she asked.

"terrible, no, and no." i replied.

"sorry to hear that sweetie, but fortunately for you, when we get home we're gonna have pizza casserole." i guess that made me feel a little better. once we arrived at home i sat down at the dinner table in between nash and sky, and our parents sat in front of us.

___________________________

after dinner still hayes's pov

i decided to take a hot bath tonight. i put on young, wild & free by snoop dog and slowly lowered myself into the hot water. on a sunday night, a fifteen year old boy should be hanging out with friends, but not me. i have like two friends, chase and logan. our parents are good friends so i've known them all my life, and i've never had to become friends with them. i never wanted my bath to end, but sadly after twenty minutes, nash was banging on the door telling me it was his turn. so i slowly stood up, and dried myself off. i wrapped my towel around my waist and unlocked the door.

as soon as i opened the door nash barged in and pushed me out. well isn't he nice. i walked into my bedroom and put one of my lacrosse sweatshirts, and a pair of nike shorts. then i walked across the hall into my parents room, and told them goodnight. tomorrow is monday, so unfortunately i have to go to school. i hate school so much, especially when my teachers make me read in front of the class. i set my alarm for six, and go to sleep.

____________________________

the next morning still hayes's

i slowly opened my eyes to the sound of my alarm blasting. ugh, i don't wanna go to school. i slowly rolled out of bed, took a long shower, then started getting dressed. i put on a pair of khaki short and a blue volcolm shirt. i walked down stairs and my mom was cooking breakfast. i sat down at the table as my mom sat a plate of chocolate chip pancakes in front of me. i immediately began shoving the pancakes into my mouth. even though we had my favorite meal last night, i didn't really have an appetite. after i finished eating it was seven thirty five, and it was time to go to school.

"nash, it's time to leave." i told nash who just finished eating. i slipped on my vans and waited in the front seat of nash's car. then nash walks out and starts the ten minute drive to school.

_____________________
hii! sorry this chapter is short🌸
i just wanted to get it posted🌵
please comment what you think 🌸
_____________________
vote🎶
comment🌴
follow🌊
+ share💦
____________________