Chapter 39 - Hold your tongue.

Friday.

"So it is mandertory to actually participate. I know some of you, may not want too but yet if you are apart of the drama club you have too. Mrs Hunter came to me with some concerns that not all you from the club are signing up...but it does make sense if you are apart of the club...you sign up!"

The head teacher droaned on during an assembaly. Tori sat with Spencer, and Hanna either side of her as the boys sat behind them. Their class meetings like this took place in the gym hall, where the bleachers were a help for all the years to sit. To be honest, they were annoying. All the years in the one hall, listening to the teachers or headteacher go on and on and more than likey pointless things.

Tori sighed and looked around the hall, as she spotted Michael and the guys with him up a few rows. She then looked to the front again, before looking back and seeing Michael turn towards her. He smiled at her, making Tori smirk a little as her cheeks went a little pink. Mocking the head teacher a little, Michael began to make talking motions with his hands, and role his eyes. Tori giggled a little, and turned up to see Caleb staring at her. Busted.

"What?" She asked him. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing" Tori shrugged before turning back around. "You gotta get your boyfriend on a leash, or something" Tori looked at Hanna. "Still not talking to him" She sighed. "Really?! Nearly two weeks...Han, you have to stop this" Tori told her. "I tried telling her this...she wont listen" Spencer butted in looking at Tori.

Tori sighed and shook her head. "Whatever, i give up!" Tori told them, as she looked down to the stage again.

"Well, thats it for today. The bell will be going soon for 5th period. The head finished up talking, soon people stood up the sound of footsteps and chatter echoing around the large hall. "Well, i'm off to english. See you guys at hometime" Tori told the girls as she made her way up outwards out the gym hall. "Will you actually be on time?" Hanna shouted to her. Tori sighed as she made her way up the stairs to the door.

The bell went and Tori walked down the corridor, to the stairs. Walking down a few steps, someone disturbed her by pulling her beanie off her head. She turned and saw Michael smiling at her. "What?" She grabbed her hat back from him. "Whats up with you? You seemed like you couldnt give a shit in that assembaly." Michael told her. "Well i couldnt, also...Caleb knows somethings up!" She told him.

"Why? Because we were talking to each other the other day?" Michael asked. "It was a little weird for us to be together anyway. They think I hate you." Tori told him. "Aww that's sweet. Nice to know I'm thought of" Michael told her sarcastically, wide eyed. "You know what I mean...." Tori sighed as she looked at him.

"Cool." He shrugged. "Hey, come on." Tori stared at him. "No, I know. Its cool" Michael nodded. "Look...I've got to get to English. I'll text you later, okay?" Tori smiled. "Suppose" he nodded. "Mikey...whats up?" She asked, as she stood leaning on one foot and against the banister.

"Nothing. Talk later" He nodded before heading to the upstairs. "Michael!" Tori took his arm. "Tell me. Please...you know i don't hate you" she smiled a little. "Don't you?" He asked, not really phased. "No. I don't, why would you think that?" Tori asked, her tone serious. "Well you told me before, and well...I get you into trouble" he looked at her.

"Well, you can be a pain but I don't hate you" Tori admitted to him. "Come on, you can't say I'm not a pain?" Tori smiled at him. Just then people came out the other corridor out the doors and disturbed them. "See ya later" Michael nodded and headed upstairs.

"Mikey!?" Tori called up the stairs, but he continued walking up them. What was his problem? Tori sighed and walked down the stairs, she headed down the english corridor and made her way to Mr Fitz's class. Walking in, she sat in her seat and watched as he wrote on the board. He turned and looked at people walking in, before notcing Tori.

"Tori!" He smiled, and walked over to her. "I read through your essays. Your main essay, im currently marking and so far im really impressed. Im quite impressed with Michael's too...looks like he's rubbed off on ya" Mr Fitz told her smiling. "Uhm...." Tori began. "Everything okay?" Mr Fitz then asked her. "Yeah its just...is his essays good?" Tori asked. "MmHmm, really happy with you both. Scrap the...little mishap, we had in class a couple weeks ago" His eyes widened a little.

Tori smiled and nodded. "Thanks sir" She told him. "You dont have to worry about not passing" He then told her before walking back to his desk. Tori sighed, as she thought back. Michael wasnt too bad when it came to the essays and if she passes, then...she would have to apologise to him. Fuck, she would have to apologise for everything. She calls him bad, in everything. Asshole, idiot, washed up, doesnt pass grades.

Maybe thats why he was in a mood. She was always on his back, saying bad things. She hadnt properly given him a chance. This was on her shoulders now, not Michaels.