Complete Heterochromea pt. 2

Maya sat on her bed happily as she sketched a flower that Riley had given to her, she knew it would die but didn't want the memory of it to die. After a couple minutes the brunette came back to Maya's room with two cups of fruit punch and sat down next to Maya on her bed and smiled as she handed Maya her glass. Riley looked over at what she was drawing and she scooted closer so she could watch Maya, she leaned her head against Maya's shoulder and yawned softly as she watched Maya sketch. "Want to see a movie over at my house tomorrow?" Riley asked looking up at the blonde their faces centimeters away. "Tomorrow is movie day and you could sleep over at my house and we can watch Soap Operas on Sunday." She offered and looked into Maya's blue eyes that seemed to always sparkle.

"Ugh. S-s-s-sure le-et m-me a-a-as-sk m-m-my m-m-mom." Maya said and smiled down at Riley, she blushed softly as Riley hugged onto her arm. The blonde smiled as she picked up her phone and texted her mom asking if she could and her mom if she could spend the day and night over at Riley's house and she told her yes. "Y-Yeah I-I-I-I-I can g-g-go." Maya said and stared into Riley's beautiful eyes, wondering what it would be like to see through her eyes.

"Great! What movie do you wanna watch? I'll rent it tonight so we can watch it tomorrow." Riley said and took Maya's glasses off of her to clean them. "When will you get new glasses to replace the broken ones?" She asked because she knew that the arms of the glasses fit too tightly and gave Maya head aches.

"I-I-I-I l-l-li-ike a-a-any M-M-M-Mar-arv-vel mo-o-ovies." Maya said as everything got really blurry. The blonde rubbed her eyes as her eyes tried to focus but couldn't. "I-I-I can-n't a-afford n-n-n-new gl-glass-es." Maya said honestly as Riley put her glasses back on her face. "Thank you." Maya said smiling at the brunette.

"That's the first sentence you said to me without stuttering!" Riley said excitedly and sat up and hugged Maya tightly. Yeah I guess it was. The brunette squeezed her softly and kissed her cheek excitedly. Maya blushed bright red and covered her face, the brunette noticed but didn't ask because she didn't want to embarrass the blonde by asking her why she was blushing. "I think I should be going home, it's getting late, do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?" Riley asked as she looked into Maya's eyes.

"Y-y-y-ye-ye-yea-yeah. P-p-p-p-pl-pl-ple-lease?" Maya said stuttering horribly, she was hiding her face with her sketch book. The brunette grabbed her book bag and waved good bye to the blonde and left her apartment. The blonde rubbed the cheek that Riley kissed and bit her lip softly trying to figure out why she as blushing so hard. After a while she turned to a page that she had started of Riley and her holding hands, the hands were in great detail along with all of Riley, but Riley's eyes specifically were the only things coloured in, the blonde woman was more of an outline than anything really, she wanted to focus on making Riley look at detailed as possible. The blonde started filling in Riley's boots with black ink very carefully. Maya bit her lip in concentration as she filled in the other boot, she began to wonder why Riley kissed her cheek like that, and why she didn't feel germs spread across her face like when her mom kissed her cheek. The blonde smiled like an idiot and hugged her sketchbook close to her chest trying to figure out what she was feeling. It was a mixture of excitement and joy and a tad of fear that Riley didn't feel like that when she kissed her cheek.

"I hope her heart raced too." Maya said to herself and smiled from ear to ear like an idiot.