"I can't let you drive in this position" I point his face and his cloths which were soaked in sweat and blood.

"Can you two please stop arguing? We have to go back soon" Aminah yelled from backseat. He sighed and get to passenger seat. I smiled slightly and slid in driver seat before driving back to mansion.

We were driving in silence. None of us say anything. He was looking out of window, Aminah listing music on her phone using earphones, and I was driving. Silence was comfortable before he speaks.

"Who was he?" Rauhan asked. I looked at him but he was still looking out. What should I tell him? That my Uncle tried to kill me? He tried to kill me for cafe or because he hate me or I disrespect him?

"I don't know" I said looking at road. I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't look at him.

"Really? A man tried to kill you and you say you don't know? Please Khadija stop lying. How many times you are going to lie? Last time when I asked you why are you crying you say you don't cry and today I asked you who was he you say you don't know?What the hell is happening here?" He suddenly raised his voice making me flinch on my seat. I stop car and looked at him.

"You don't have to know what is happening in my life. Got It?.. What should I tell you? Huh?Tell me? Should I tell you that the man back there was my Uncle? The man who destroy our family? Who destroy us? And now what he do to me only to get my Dad cafe back? This is what you want to listen?" I yelled at him, I could feel Aminah wide eyes on me. He was shocked at my sudden outburst. I realise I shouldn't have say that. I took few deep breaths and start car again. I park the car in front of mansion and we get out of there and walk to front door.

"Aminah I want to talk to you. Go in room I will be back in few minutes" she nodded and leave. I stood there with him in silence. After my outburst none of us say anything. He was all quiet.

"I am sorry" I said looking down, he didn't say anything just stood there next to me. A minute later I saw him running his hand through his black hairs.

"It's okay. I am also sorry for what I do" he said quietly.

"It's okay." I paused. Should I say to him? "I want you to promise me something" I asked him. He looked up at me. I quickly looked away.

"What?" He asked

"Promise me you don't tell anyone what happened between us and uncle. Not even Usama Bhai or Yasir Bhai." I told him. Yasir Bhai shouldn't know anything about it. He will get really angry.

"But he is your brother. He has to know what happened to you." He said frowning. He looked cute when he frown. Wait... What I am thinking? It is wrong to think like this.

"I know that's why I am saying. He will get angry if he know about it." I said he thought for few seconds before nodding.

"Okay. I don't-" he was cut it off my someone yelling. We looked up where voices were coming. We looked at each other before walking in that direction. We walked up at stairs and saw Aminah standing with her head lowered and in front of a very angry Yasir Bhai, Usama Bhai and both twins.

No, please it is not what I am thinking. Did she tell him? By the looked at Yasir Bhai it is confirm she tell everything. Yasir Bhai caught us seeing at him.

"Khadija come here now" he voiced was in anger. I looked at everyone before walking toward them. Rauhan was behind me all time.

"Yes Bhai"I tried to cool myself. His angry face was scaring me.

"What she say is right? Did that man try to do something?" Yasir Bhai asked quietly but there was anger in his voice. I looked down and feel everyone eyes on me. I give up. I can't hide a single thing from him.