"Gomez, don't!" I ignored May again.

"Locked on Miss Gomez." Jarvis told me and I just had to tell Jarvis when to fire.

"Do not engage, Ashley!" Coulson shouted this time.

"I'm not just letting him go, Phil." I shouted back to him.

"Creel isn't working alone and I wanna know who he answers to. Drop back into surveillance mode and tell Jarvis to disengage. That is an order!" I sighed beaten and slowed down my bike.

"Jarvis, disengage." The guns went back into my bike and I sighed heavily. I kept the map up on my bike so we could easily follow Creel and find out who he answers to. We ended up following him to a diner. I stopped across the street from the diner and watched Creel go inside.

"Looks like it's a waiting game." May commented. I nodded and got off my bike. May did the same and the waiting game began.

Half an hour in and my phone started ringing. I brought it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was a picture of me and Nat from christmas dinner. Wonder what she wants? I walked away from May and answered.

"Hey Nat, what's up?"

"Question; have you and Steve thought about the venue for the wedding?" I sighed and quickly looked at May to see if anything had happened, it hadn't.

"We haven't even thought of a date yet so no. Why?" I asked her crossing my arms.

"Just some people have been calling non-stop since they saw that ring on your finger. So many people wanna host your wedding it's insane. Just so many emails are in my inbox, it's like I'm you." She explained and I rubbed my forehead. I don't need wedding shit right now. I'm technically on a mission.

"Natasha, I don't need this right now." I told her.

"I know, I know. I just thought you'd like to know for when you get back." She said and I sighed.

"I'll deal with that when I get back. But I gotta go, okay. Send my love to Steve and make sure Tony isn't messing around."

"I'll make sure of it. Oh, and I beat Steve in that spare the other day." I smiled hearing Steve get beat by Natasha.

"That's my girl. Alright, I'm going to go. See you when I get back." I told her.

"Will do. Good luck with whatever you're doing."I smiled.

"Thanks. Later." I then hung up on Nat and put my phone in my pocket.

"Who was that?" May asked and I turned to her.

"Natasha." I said and she frowned confused. "Black Widow." She nodded knowing who I was on about. "Yeah apparently people have been emailing everyone to try and book their venue for my wedding. Some people are just so desperate." I told her and she nodded. "Look, May. Can we put what happened on that mission behind us? It just seems to be eating away at us and destroying our friendship. And I value you as a friend more than as an enemy." I really did value her as a friend more. Me and her use to joke and laugh and just be good friends to each other. I miss those times to be honest.

"Same here. Things happen and we move on." She smiled lightly and I did the same back. "Now let's get this over with." I nodded with her and hid behind a van with her so if Creel came out he wouldn't see us.

It's been another half hour and still nothing. I was bored so started to twist my bo-staffs in my hands.

"Any update of Creel?" I heard Phil ask in my earpiece.

"He's been in there over an hour. Either he's waiting for a drop-"

"Or getting drunk off his ass. I miss those days." I finished for May. She rolled her eyes before we heard a woman scream come from the diner. I immediately put my bo staffs on my back and ran in with May on my tail.