Deep Shit Here!

Carter's POV:

"Are there any unusual sightings lately?" I asked Coby, one of the warriors on morning shift.

"There were rogues sightings near our north and eastern borders and the rogues are not really all rogues. Some are from Blake's pack,the rest are just rogues, but one thing they have in common is their movement. Blake's pack members always wander at the north which is directly in front of the pack house while the rogues wanders at the east,which is our right and they always come at the same time together and equal number at both sides." Coby reported quickly. Sensing his distress, I mind link some others to help out in patrolling the borders in case they decided to attack.

"I've asked others to give you all an extra helping hand . They will be with you when patrolling ,you know, for your safety and the others...by the way,how are the trainings?"

"Well Alpha, the warriors are working hard to train them but ...some are being rebellious and disobeys them,play pranks or just refuse to move. But it is always the same people so no need to worry about them. We will take care of them ." So they want to be rebellious huh,well, I'll deal with them myself. See if they want to continue being rebellious after that.

"No. I'll deal with them personally. Training is still going on right?"

"Right,yes Alpha."

"Great. Bring me to them. I want to give them a little present,personally designed for good little kids like them." Venom and sarcasm filling my tone. He nodded ,letting out a quiet chuckle at my words. He immediately snapped out of his daze and looked at me like I'm going to kill him because of laughing.

"Haha. Don't worry,I'm not going to kill you but I'm going to kill them,not literally though. So you can laugh all you want but don't laugh out loud ok?" I tried sounding strict yet playful at the same time. Being embarrassed at his actions,he flushed and looked down while rubbing his neck embarrassingly. I laughed hard at his actions. Never in my dreams would I even get to see one of my warriors in this type of expression. If it is even possible,his cheeks flushed into a deeper shade of red.

"Oops sorry." I regained my senses and apologised for laughing at him." Well,lets gooo and have some fun!" What? Not mean being Alpha you have to be all so strict and evil. We have a playful and childish side too.He led me to the middle of the training grounds and pointed at a group of 5 he-wolves who are lying under a tree while Gerald,who is one of my higher ups, is ordering them to get up and start training but they just ignored his orders and continued lying down. Wow,they got guts.

I stride towards them and looked at those 5 lying motionlessly on the ground. They are all around 19 years with identical tattoos on their right arms, showing that they are of the same gang.

"What are you doing here,lazing around?" Upon hearing my question,Gerald greeted me respectfully while they just stood up lazily,standing up with a bored look on their faces as they place a hang on their hips.

"Well Alpha,these trainings are just too lame and boring. We want a real fight. We are better than those little shits who are put together with us." One of them stood up and talked to me in the face . Dude,he really has balls. No one ever dared to talk to me in the face as is means that you are disrespecting the Alpha and you might be thrown into the cells or be kicked out of the pack.The rest obviously cowered behind him,whom I suppose to be the leader of that pathetic gang,in fear of their leader's action will cause them to be in deep shit but forcefully said ya when the little kiddo gave them a death glare,mouthing 'I dare you to disobey me'.

"Are you sure you are good enough to join my warriors and fight one another? I think you will be down immediately ." I smirked at him evilly while Coby and Gerald watched intently behind me.

"As if I will be down. I think your warrior will be knocked down by me first. He can just kiss my ass if he doesn't want to be knocked out." He returned my smirk with a smirk as he stares at me challengingly. His buddies were all asking him to back down and submit to me and quit acting stupid but he doesn't budge . Wow,he thinks too highly of himself,arrogant prick. Well,he wants to play then let us play.

"Who wants to get to a higher rank stay with your leader. Who wants to get out of all these shitty trouble,go behind me and you will be excused." All the other four dashed behind me leaving him standing there idiotically alone. So he wants to fight huh,as least his gang members have brains not to stand against me.

"So you want to fight my warrior ,am I right?" He nodded smugly."Well, lets fight." His eyes almost popped out of its sockets when he heard that he is going to challenge me. Wow,so little shit here is afraid of me.

"When I say fight,I do not mean by me,"his body relaxed significantly,"you are going to fight one of my weaker warriors. If you win can even make him lang on the ground, you are automatically one of my warriors. What do you say?"

"Deal. Why not? It will be done in a sec."

" If you decided to give up,just submit to him and you will still be alive. I hope. " I turned to Coby ,"Bring him to the battle field. Make sure he doesn't run away. I'm going to get Westly." He nodded, smirking internally as he led deep shit to the battle field. He is called deep shit for now cuz he is really in deep shit for wanting to challenge one of the warriors.Well,he asked for it.

'Westly,stop whatever you're doing and meet me on the battle field. I need you to teach some punk a lesson.'

'Yes Alpha. I'll be there in 10 seconds.'

~~~~~~~~~

'So what must I do to him Alpha?'

'Just do not land on the ground and don't give him fatal injuries. I just want him to be taught a lesson for being arrogant. Make sure not to kiss the floor or I will need to make him a warrior. Just make him submit to you.'

'Got it loud and clear.Buahaha!' He laughed loudly when he saw deep shit walked onto the middle of the battle field, tears threatening to flow.

'Hey! Not so loud. You're going to burst my ears.'

'Alpha ..haha..is he my competitor..haha..I can even beat him in seconds without shifting..hahaha!'

'Duh,if you can't then it is a problem. ' I rolled my eyes at him as he send me a mischievous smile .

"So are you ready ? Or are you going to just give up now?" He shrugged and laughed sarcastically.

"Back down? Well,he should be the one backing down." He pointed at Westly." I'll beat him in a minute or maybe less. " He turned to Westly,"Watch your back cuz I'm going to make you crawl back to your mama." Says the one who would then be the one crawling back to his mama. I like his courage but at the same time,I hate his arrogance and smugness.

"Coby,you know what to expect. Just start the fight and ..enjoy." I winked at him knowing he will be more than happy to be the judge and spectator.

"Bye West and good luck!" I shouted behind me back before walking back to the pack house to find Selena and my dudes.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the only one pov. Will update asap.
Seeya and bye bye for now.