We all pull our Mandrakes out, and the room fills with loud cries.

Still grasping my screaming Mandrake, I look over to see Malfoy staring at me.
He smirks and whims tickling his Mandrake under the chin, constantly looking between it and me.

The Mandrake suddenly bites Malfoy's finger and he has to rip it from his mouth.

I let out a loud laugh, and he looks threateningly down at the Mandrake.

What a prick.

Almost one by one, we all shove the Mandrakes into a new pot, making the room more bearable to be in.

"Who's that?" Taylor whispers to me, motioning to Malfoy with her head.

"Draco Malfoy." Hermione replies.
"Slytherin dick head." I add brightly.

"He's kinda cute." Taylor tells us, still whispering.
"Please tell me you're not serious?" Hermione questions her.
"He's a absolute git." I add, "trust me, he's horrible.".

"Whatever you say." She laughs.
"When you officially meet him, you'll change your mind, Taylor." Hermione tells her.

"If that's what you think." She smiles. "And also, call me Tay, no one ever calls me Taylor."

*~*

We all watch on quietly as Ron attempts to fix his wand using sticky tape. Of course, it doesn't exactly work, as it leaves the wand crooked.

"Say it," Ron mutters, "I'm doomed."

"You're doomed." Harry and I say in unison (as always).

"Hi, Harry and Haylee!" An excited voice appears.
We look over to see a first standing in front of us with a Muggle camera. Before we can reply, he takes a picture of us, creating a large flash.

"I'm Colin Creevey. I'm in Gryffindor too." He tells us.
"Hi, Colin." I say, giving him a smile.
"It's nice to meet you." Harry adds.

He then returns to his seat, leaving Harry and I a little confused.
"Harry we have an admirer." I laugh slightly, as Tay appears with Ginny and a first boy, that can only be her brother.

They sit down in front of Harry, Hermione, Ron and I and they all smile.
"This is my little brother, Asher." Tay says, pointing to the boy.

Much like his sister, Asher has dark brown hair and tanner skin.

"Oh, hey," I say, "I'm-"
"Haylee Potter," He cuts me off, "and you're Harry Potter. I've heard all about you two, you're absolute legends!"

"Um, thanks." Harry says, looking taken back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You probably hate that, right? Its just that I've grown up hearing all about you." He apologises, looking embarrassed.

"It's fine. Its nice to meet you." I reassure him.
"Yeah, Tay has told us about you." Harry tells him.

Asher smiles at Harry's comment, but before he can respond, Dean Thomas speaks up;

"Ron, is that your owl?" He asks, looking into the distance. I follow his gaze, to see Errol flying over to us at full speed, holding a bright red envelope.

Errol nears closer to us, and instead of stopping, he crashes straight into a platter of chips, sending food everywhere and drawing everyone's attention to us.

I can hear Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyal laughing at us.

"Bloody bird's a menace." Ron exclaims, taking the letter from Errol's mouth.

"Oh, no." Ron suddenly cries.
"Oh my god," Tay exclaims, loud enough for the whole hall to hear. "That's a Howler!"

Heaps of people begin laughing, all watching us.

"Go on, Ron." Neville says. "I Ignored one from my gran. It was horrible."

Reluctantly, Ron opens it, and Mrs Weasley's screaming voice appearss;

"RONALD WEASLEY!"

The envelope flies into the air, turns into the shape of a mouth and continues screaming;

"HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND ITS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU STILL PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'll BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME! Oh, Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud."

The letter finishes, before ripping itself into shreds.

Murmurs break out amongst the hall, but Ron, on the other hand, looks like he could burst into tears.

________________________________________________

Sorry for any typos you may find.

Any opinions about Taylor's words about Draco?

Please remember to vote/comment/follow

See you guys soon :)