;; O1O

"There, it's a truck from the lab," And into the earpiece: "Right above you, Cap. In the loop by the bridge,"

My eyes shot past the vehicles and spotted the truck there where Clint located it to Steve.

"It's them," I nodded.

"I got three with cradle over in the cab. I can take out the driver," the archer spoke.

"Negative," we heard. "That truck crashes, that gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Cap appeared on the bridge over the loop we looked at.

That was some powerful thing. We had to be careful. I saw how Captain got on top of the truck. He went down to the doors, but as he hung there, they were opened and he nearly fell off, only just kept holding on.

He dropped himself on the back. "Well, he's definitely unhappy. I'm gonna try and keep him that way,"

"Oh, he can handle you, Steve," I commented, at the same time Clint said something like that.

"Thanks, guys," he sighed.

》 "I'm taking the motorcycle. Clint, get me down there," Nat said, stepping away from the front.

"Good," the man replied, lowering the jet.

I watched her getting to another vehicle in the back. She drove it forward and got onto it. "Ready,"

The floor opened and showed daylight. The noises of the traffic came through.

"Got a window. Four, three..." he counted. He pushed some button. "Give 'em hell."

Romanoff disappeared through the hole and reappeared down on the road. She drove forward, dodging the cars to go faster. Quickly, her voice was audible over my earpiece.

"Do I always have to pick up after you boys?" she groaned. I saw her scooping up Caps shield in a smooth motion.

》 I got up from my place and moved to the co-pilot's seat. "You got something for me?" I asked.

He shrugged, not letting his gaze escape from the road. "You got something for you?"

"Nope," I spoke, popping the p.

Barton frowned. Though, he actually always seemed to frown somehow. I peeked over his shoulder to look at the screen.

"We're heading under the overpass. I got no shot," he said.

"Which way?" she asked.

"On right," he paused. "Now."

So she went right, in an alleyway with people eating and talking on both sides of the road. She just passed them at high speed with Steve's shield on the front of her steering wheel. I laughed dryly.

I saw she passed the street. "It's left now," I said.

"I figured, Heynes," she replied, going through the really narrow alley now.

We followed her as she got closer to the truck. Steve fought Ultron on the roof, still standing stubbornly. We lost sight of Nat when she slid under a truck and passed it safely. Now she caught up to them.

Cap was pushed down and nearly thrown off by the robot when he was thrown his shield. He noticed and caught it in time, to save his own ass by throwing his shield at his enemy.

But the robot wasn't exactly happy about it. He somehow broke the asphalt road up so Romanoff had to turn the motor away. She could've followed anyway, but was being shot at and had to go another way.

She went an unexpected direction; up a stairs where people where standing. I could hear her say things like beep beep so people'd move out of her way. I chuckled.