t h i r t y - f o u r

Start from the beginning

I didn't think that I could be speechless. And I mean truly speechless.

I had no idea of what to say in response. I didn't know Ashton was capable of making my heart break and bend. I had no idea how much I had hurt him when I chose Luke over him.

And hearing how heartbroken he was over what had happened made me feel like the most terrible, horrible person in the entire world.

Ashton was someone I should never have let go, and now that I realize that, I let myself cry over our break-up for the first time.

"Hey." He says, kissing the tears off of my cheeks, "Don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry, I just wanted you to know how I felt, how I feel."

"I know." I say, "But I still feel terrible Ashy. "

"I know."

He could be yelling at me for what I did, hell, he could kick me out. But he was so heartbroken, that he looked for me everywhere, because he missed me. Because he thought that I was the one he couldn't live without.

And when I heard those words, I felt the same way.

About him....

About Luke.

And so I'm back to the same spot where I began. 

Luke or Ashton.

But this time my choice is clear.

I choose Ashton.

[A/N]

So currently trying to see how long I can go without masturbating... at 5.5 hours right now idk how much longer I can take this guys lmfao

My boobs are like my prized possession you guys mhmm people just can't seem to keep their hands away, seriously guys, come squish them if you don't believe me.

Shoutout to @The_True_Fangirl for guessing that my favorite SoMo song was Blind

Short, kind of crappy chappy, but eh... next one will be filled with drama and ashy and lukey and.....

brandon??

llmao

Welp, love ya

-Kay