.26.

As I looked up, I motioned Hans with my eyes. As soon as he got my signal, he joined me on stage to play the piano. Serene, followed him up, to play violin. Zia, walked out and with the help of few waiters arranged the screen and sat right there with her laptop, all ready.

Susan and Allan were expecting a performance only by me but when Hans and Serene joined me she was surprised, completely unaware of Zia's presence behind the audience.

"Susan and Allan, the other love-birds of our gang, other than Hans and Agnès. Okay! So now can I please all the guests seated here, to turn their chairs around in the direction where Agnès and Zia are standing. That's right behind you." Everyone shocked and amazed turned around in the direction I pointed.

I signalled Agnès to start with the video. The video was all about the couple, since their childhood to the teens. Their photos and videos, from the time they started dating to a week before their weddings. Now Susan would have understood why was I shooting all the time when we were on our shopping spree.

Susan began crying as the video ended. Allan stood up and kissed her. "This was really amazing." She sobbed and hugged Allan. "Yes, it was. Now don't cry, baby. Guys, thankyou for the lovely surprise." He gave a flying kiss to all of us.

"Okay, now everyone back in the positions. Please, take your seats." Hans requested everybody.

"This one's for you." I adjusted the mic once again.

Hans began playing the notes of A thousand years (part-2) by Christina Perri ft. Steve Kazee. Although, I wanted to perform the original track but since Hans insisted on performing this one(because he thinks he love the notes of part-2 more).

I looked at the couple and began singing.

" The day we met,

Frozen I held my breath

Right from the start

I knew that I'd find a home for my heart...

... beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer....."

I took a deep breath and began with the chorus.

"I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more"

I paused for the music in between the next stanza.

"Time stands.." I had only started when a male voice joined me, making me stop. Everyone looked at the sudden interruption. It was no one from who was already on stage. I looked for the source as the voice felt familiar.

As the screen was being moved, a figure appeared from behind it, wearing a tux. Any girl who could see him in that moment, could've just fallen in love with him, instantly. I recognised the face of Theodore. He was still the same, except he had a little beard now and had grown up from a boy to a man. He had tuned out to be even more handsom than before.