19.Blackout

I woke up in chases arms and I felt so safe like nothing can hurt me . I kissed chase on the forehead and jumped out of bed .

I walked in to the bathroom and got in the shower washed and shaved
the wrapped my towel around my body and walked to my wardrobe .

I looked over at chase and he was still asleep I put on my bra and underwear and looked at my clothes.
I pick out my light blue ripped skinny a black singlet tops bad a cream cardigan with a black pattern and my black ugg boots .

I walk out and chase is laying on his side resting his head in his hand . "morning beautiful " I blush as I remember what we did .

" Morning chase " I said I picked chases boxers off the floor and threw it at him it hit him in the face . he chucked .

I walked down stairs and made breakfast I was putting it on the plate when chase walked into the kitchen and sat on the stool looking at me .

"What"I asked

" Your so beautiful " I walked over to him and placed the plate in front of him I kissed him and sat next to him and ate my food . chase just keeps looking at me " stop" I said its staring to freak me out . "stop what ''

I slapped his chest " you know what " "no I don't what " "stop looking at me like that " he chuckled and threw me over his shoulder and walked out of the kitchen .

"Chase put me down "
He chuckled again

" As you wish love " he dropped me onto the couch "ow" chase jumped on top of me "ugh " he heavy he started tickling me and I couldn't breathe " chase " was all I could get out .

"St -op ca-nt brea- the"

" Only if you say you love me " chase said and I nodded the best I could he stop and let me catch me breathe .

'So" he asked

" I love you now get off you heavy"

He chuckled and got off and sat next to me .

We were watching scary movie and chase as cuddled up to me while I was laughing cause the blonde bimbo was about to die . when suddenly

"BOOM " I jumped at the noise and everything went black . I looked at chase then got off the couch and walk over to the curtain and opened it the sky was nearly black and it was poring rain .

" Blackout '' I said as I closed the curtain again and sat back down with chase .

" Now what " he asked

" I don't know " I said which is true what the hell can you do in a black out so I grab my phone and played my music and sang along .

Few hours later ...

My phone is dead and powers still out . " I could listen to you sing forever " I blush and am glad he can not see my cheeks " so what now '' I ask and he chucked .

I probably should have call nick before my phone went flat ." Chase can I use your phone" I ask
" Sorry flat " " Damn it" '' What's wrong " he asked .

" I wanted to see if nick was okay ''he nodded in understanding . I Walked and opened the curtain and sat on the floor just watching the storm .

Chase joined me and we talked and laughed and got to now each other really well I feel like I get to see a different side of him an I like it it makes me feel special .

We got hungry and decided to eat the ice cream cause it was melting . I yawned and got up " lets go to bed " chase jumped up real quick and wrapped his arms around me and carried me up stairs and threw on me on the bed .

I quickly jumped up as he jumped on the bed "awe " he said as he noticed I wasn't there I giggled an changed into my pjs . and went to bed I fell asleep as soon as me head hot the pillow .

I felt something on my cheek , then my other cheek, forehead ,eye , other eye , nose then finally mouth by this time I was wake and I surprised him by kissing back . he was shocked for a minute but kissed me back I pulled away when I remembered morning breathe .

" Morning " I said

" Morning sweetie"

I smiled an got out of bed had a shower and walked into my bedroom to notice that chase is gone and my phones on charge and a note on my pillow .

I picked it up and opened and it said :

Morning love
I will see you later
Have to talk to someone

Chase

I smiled and walked into my wardrobe and put on my black leggings ,a dark red long baggy sweater with a cream scuff and black high boots .

I walked down and grabbed a banana and run back up the stairs into my room and put light makeup on and left my hair out .grabbed my phone and bag and keys and leave for school .

I got a coffee on the way and parked at school and grabbed my bag and when I got out someone graves my arm and dragged my away .

I turned around to be meet with Luke and one of the football boys why are they together there not even friends .

"Skyler we need to talk to you " the guy I don't know said

" And you can't just ask like a normal person no you have to drag me away and who the hell are you " I asked looking at the guy .

"I'm brad and sorry it's just we need to tell you something "

" Well what do you want "

" It's about chase "

Oh god my heart started to beat really fast what happened his he okay
"What about him "

" He only dating you because brad and him made a bet at who could get you first "

" No chase wouldn't do that"

" But he did $100 to who ever wins "

Tear start to run down my face so I run back to me car and see that late person I want to right now

Chase.