8.voice of an angel ( skylers dress )

I woke up in bed with chases arms around my waist and my head on his chest I smile to my self while the memory of yesterday goes through my head I still can not believe that this hot guy like me and actually asked me out .

I look up to see him still asleep .I lay there and just watch him will he sleeps I know it sounds creepy someone while they sleep but I cant help it he looks so cute when he sleeps . his lips are parted slightly and his hair is all over the place .

I lay back on his chest and trace the tattoo on chest .after a while of just laying there and him not waking up and my getting very hungry I decided to wake him but it doesn't go so well I tried everything what would work on a normal person I shake him , hit him, yelled at him , jumped on the bed but nothing worked so I kissed him oh the kips and as I pulled away I seen his lips twitch as he was fighting off a smirk .

god he's annoying he only been pretending to be asleep this hole time and damn I believed it so as pay back in going to do thing that will definitely wake him up he he.I slowly moved my hands down his chest to his pants and I kissed just under his belly button I could feel is his eyes on me now but pretend I think he still asleep .

I I slowly hook my thumb under his plants as I continued to kiss his stomach I felt his breathe hitch so I got up and walked away laughing my ass off.I walked into the bathroom and showered walk out with my towel around me only too see chase sitting on my bed all changed he was wearing a nice black button up shirt and black pants with good shoes and a dark blue jacket next to him I mean can he get any hotter " your such a tease " he said and I knew he was talking about " well then next time don't pretend to be asleep and why are you so dressed up " " its my little sisters birthday and the families going out to lunch and your coming " I chuckle like hell and its not like I was invited " but I wasn't invited " I already asked mum and Ella if you can come and they said yes cause they want to me my girlfriend " I blush " I don't know chase " " your going and if don't get dress now ill dress you myself " and with that I run into my closet and locked the door .

I walked out five minutes later in a creamy coloured dress that stops mid thigh and has a black bow around the waist its cute I will admit even if im not a dress kind of girl but this l like and to pull it together I have black wedges . I quickly duck into the bathroom before chase see me he its currently watch the walking dead so I go unnoticed and thanks to me he is now addicted to the show although I can not blame him its amazing.

I curl my hair and put more make up then normal on then walk out and back to the closet and grab my purse its black lace with a long metal chain I put my phone in it and walk up to chase " ready " he nodded and turned off the TV he turned and when he seen me his mouth dropped oh god he hate the dress more my hair or my make up I shift my weight from one leg to another . then he say " you look absolutely beautiful I think even angels would be jealous" I blush and thank him .

he just keep looking at me not saying anything " are we going to sit here or are we going to leave "I asked "yeah but can we take your car please " I knew that he was asking so he could drive it I nodded and started to walk away I walked down stairs and grabbed the key and walked to the car to see chase standing at the car door looking very excited that he gets to drive " catch " I said a I throw the keys at him witch he caught with no trouble .

" the drive will be about one hour okay " "okay but where are we going "I asked " to my nanna's house wear the party is " I nodded and turned the radio on and I start to sing along to -becky g - shower

You light me up inside Like the 4th of July

Whenever you're around I always seem to smile

And people ask me how Well you're the reason why

I'm dancing in the mirror

and singing in the shower

La La Di, La La Da, La La Da

Singing in the shower

La La Di, La La Da, La La Da

Singing in the shower

All I want, all I need is your loving Baby

you make me hot like an oven

Since you came you know what I've discovered Baby

I don't need me another No, no all I know (know)

Only you got me feeling so (so)

And you know that I got to have you

And I don't plan to let you go

when the song finally ends chase grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers while he lifts it to his mouth and kiss the back of my hand and said " I love your voice your sound like and angel I could listen to you sing for the rest of my life and be a very happy man "I blush but giggle and he says " what" I giggle again and say " one that really cheesy and two you are not a man your a boy "he chuckled and said " you know you love the cheese and I am a man im the manliest man " at this I laugh and he smirks " fine your a man-boy then" he chuckles and says "what " I smirk and say " well you think your a man I think your a boy so we compromise and say your a man-boy that way we both are right " he laughed and said " okay but later ill show you just how many I am " .

for the rest of the drive we talked and sang along to songs when he said " about ten more minutes okay " I nodded and started to get really nervous about meeting his family I mean I happy that he wants me to and all its just I don't have the best family skills or social skills to pull this off and not to mention that most couples wait a while until they meet the parents me and chase haven't even been together for a day .

I get pulled out of my thoughts when chase was calling my name " skyler babe you there " " oh huh yeah sorry " he chuckled " its okay babe you nervous " I nodded and said " very "" its alright I be with you okay you'll be fine "" but what if they don't like me ? what if they hate me or I say the wrong thi-" my rant was cut off by chases lips cashing to mine I kiss him back and our lips move in sync then he pulls away but leave his hand on my cheek " they will love okay so don't worry" I nod as he gets out of my car and walks over to my side opening the door and holding his hand out for me .

I take his hand and get out he closes the door behind me and intertwined our fingers and gave me a quick kiss and said " you ready " " as ready as im goanna be ""okay come on ".