06| ANGER MANAGEMENT

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you teach me." Scott said.

"Yeah, yeah. I said I will be your Yoda." Stiles said.

"Yeah, Yoda." Scott replied.

"Your Yoda, I will be." Stiles said, with a strange voice. Olivia laughed at him, shaking her head.

"Yoda, you will be." Olivia added. Stiles high fived her while smiling at the most - in his eyes - beautiful girl. 

Stiles turned to Scott, ready to explained that him and Olivia did. "We said it backwards." Stiles told him.

"I know," Scott said, as if he was talking to two five year olds.

"You know, now I defiantly hate you." Stiles said, closing his book. He faked laugh at him. Stiles packed all his things ready to leave. Olivia packed her things too, getting ready to check up on Lydia. Olivia, and Stiles were leaving when Scott stood up.

"Scott," Allison said through the canteen. Olivia smirked at Stiles.

"Ohh, some one is in trouble." Olivia whispered to Stiles, who was standing next to her.

"Tell me about it." Stiles whispered back, smirking at Scott.

"Did you do it on purpose?" Olivia asked amused.

"Maybe," Stiles told her, shrugging. He couldn't contain back the smile he was holding. Olivia smiled at him. Olivia nodded in agreement.

"Revenge?" Olivia asked him.

"Pretty much," Stiles told her.

"Good," Olivia told him, before looking at Lydia who was approaching them. "Look, I will catch up to you." Olivia told Stiles before leaving to catch up with Lydia mid way. "Are you sure you are okay Lydia?" Olivia asked again. 

Lydia said. "I told you I'm fine. I see you have been hanging up with Scott and Stiles. Is something going on between you and Stiles?" Lydia asked curious as she watched Stiles stop mid hallway to wait for Olivia. 

"No, we are just friends." Olivia told her.

"That's a shame. You guys look cute together." Lydia said.

Olivia smiled back at Lydia. "I'm just worry that's all." Olivia told her. She was the only girl who was actually interested to talk to her. The two girl did have some weird connection.

Lydia was lost of word due to her concern. "I'm good. Do you want to walk with me and Allison to the library?" She asked. 

"I have to help Scott with some project he has to do. " Olivia lied.

"The History one you told me back at the canteen? Why don't you let Stiles help him?" Lydia asked, cooking her head to the side.

"Stiles doesn't want to help him. They got into this big fight." Olivia said.

"Well, maybe a sleepover? Shopping maybe tomorrow?" Lydia asked, inside hoping the girl will say yes.

"Yeah, that will be great." Olivia said, before leaving. Lydia smiled at her, walking her separate way.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Stiles and Olivia sat down while Scott stood up, looking at the heart monitor Stiles took from the Coach's office. "Isn't this from Coach?" Scott asked them. 

Stiles looked at Olivia before looking back at Scott. "I borrow it." Stiles said.

"Stole it." Scott asked.