06| ANGER MANAGEMENT

Start from the beginning

Stiles nodded at him. "Okay, so that gives us the rest of the day to figure out how we will teach you ourselves." Stiles told Scott, while pointing between Olivia and himself. When they all walked to the lunch room, Olivia spotted Lydia and Allison. Olivia was about to walk to them, when Stiles took a hold of her arm, pulling her the other way. "No, we have to figure out how to help Scott first." Stiles said. 

Olivia rolled her eyes at him. "They are my friends too." Olivia complained, but in the inside she knew Stiles had a point. She glared at Stiles nonetheless. Stiles, took a hold of her waist and arm, dragging her to a spare table. "I hate you so much." She snapped at Stiles with fake anger. 

Stiles cracked up a smile. "No you don't." Stiles corrected her, giving her a side smile while sitting on a spare table. 

"I am just going to check up on her." Olivia told him, leaving her bag next to Stiles. "Watch over my bag." She said, standing up. 

Stiles pulled her down again, causing Olivia to glare at him. "Later," Stiles said. Olivia growled at him, Stiles jumped in surprised. "You are not a werewolf, are you?" Stiles asked her. Olivia jumped at him, ready to smack the hell out of Stiles, when she was pulled back by Scott. Olivia took deep breath, sitting down. 

Stiles gulped while Olivia glared at him. "I will be back in a few. Do you hear me Stiles?" Olivia said, standing up. Scott raised an eyebrow to Stiles, wondering what he had done or said to make Olivia mad. 

"Yes, I did." Stiles said, rolling his eyes. "I will make it up to you later, but now we have to do this." Stiles said, ready to pull Olivia back down. Olivia stepped away from him, and walked towards the girls. Scott took out a History book, putting it in front of him. He stare at Allison while she talked about her family history as hunters.

Olivia approched Lydia and Allison with a small smile. "Are you okay Lydia? I heard what happened. I hope you okay." Olivia told Lydia as she leant on the table. 

Lydia smiled at the kind girl. "I'm perfect. Not a scratch. It's sweet of you to ask. Why don't yo come to seat with us?" Lydia asked, ready to pull out a chair. 

Olivia smiled at Lydia apologetically. "Maybe tomorrow? Or we can meet us three to do anything later? I am sitting with the boys today. I am helping Scott with his History homework." Olivia told her. 

Lydia shrugged. "Your choice. Just call me." Lydia said, pulling out a piece of paper and handing it out to Olivia. "Or like you say in Spanish, 'solo llamame.'" Lydia said to Olivia. Olivia looked at her impressed. 

"Lo hare," Olivia replied in Spanish. Lydia cracked a smile. "Bye girls," Olivia said before walking back to the table where Scott and Stiles sat. Olivia noticed Scott hiding behind a History book while watching Allison. "God, remind me not to let you be a spy." Olivia said, while sitting down to eat her lunch. 

Stiles chuckled at her words. "Books make it more obvious. Besides, she is already leaving." Stiles said, watching Scott as he stare at Allison leave. Olivia looked over his shoulder at some brainstorming he was doing. There were different ideas of how to help Scott across the page. 

Scott looked at Stiles while he wrote a few things on a piece of paper. "So, have you came up with a plan yet?" Scott asked.

"I think so." Stiles said, looking at the piece of paper. 

"Does that mean you don't hate me anymore?" Scott asked Stiles.

Stiles looked up to Scott. "No, but your crab have in filtrated my life. So, I have to do something about it." Stiles said. Olivia knew he was still mad at him, but he was his best friend after all. "Plus, I'm definitely a better yoda than Derek." Stiles added. Olivia giggled at his reference. She was a fan of Star Wars as well.