Chapter-5 Answers to The Unkown

"I like your hair Aurora, it fits so well with your...physic" he whispered into my ear, his voice like a snake slithering across a slimy surface. His eyes skimming over my body slowly. intently.

"Don't. Touch. Me." I attempted to say without fear. But I could hear my voice waver for a second at the end of my short sentence. I mentally cursed myself for making such a small but yet fatal mistake.

  I turned my head to the right to avoid his presence, it was too close. Too near, they promised it would never get near. They let me down, and I'm hear to pick up the broken pieces to his mind twisting game.

"Oh Aurora, are you" he lingered for a second on what word to say next, while looking dangerously into my grey eyes, "Afraid?"

   "Fear is something I'm immune to, if I were to guess correctly, your the one who seems afraid" I countered, surprised by the strength of my voice.

   He looked at me with a look of approval and impression, then gave me a wicked smile that turned into a cold hearted, cruel laugh. Something that I know will never erase from my memory no matter how hard I would try.

  "And why is that?" He asked, his eyes flashing from a deep brown that looked almost black, to a ruby blood colored red that sent a shiver down my spine.

   That simple movement didn't get past his attention of course, he is too intent, he who misses nothing. I swallowed the bile that threatened to come up my throat and proceeded to speak.

   "Because you know exactly why he's capable of, because your afraid that I'll get snatched from you right under your nose. Because he's alpha." I said, glaring at him with so much hate and disgust.

  "Well, whose Alpha now? Considering the fact that your in my arms and he's nowhere to be seen" he said edging closer to my body, pressing me against a wall and cornering me with his arms.

He smelled of roses and reeked with power.

If anything, he was death himself.

***

I woke up to birds chirping and a wonderful aroma of food filling my nostrils. I wasn't sure where I was or even for that matter cared, but I knew that I wasn't in that same house that I got nearly beaten to death by Leandros.

The dream I just had left me in a whirl of questions and wonders, but those slowly get evaded out my thoughts as I replayed the events that occurred just last night.

Thinking back to the time when death was so close to taking my life sent a shiver of fear to rack my body sending tingles down my spine.

I opened my granite grey eyes to a blistering shine of yellows and oranges, red appearing a few times I blinked my eyes.

I could tell that it was the sun that was the cause of all of these colors to cloud my vision and blink repeatedly. But I paid no more attention to it as I glanced around my surroundings to see where exactly I was.

    The ambiance of where I was reaked of cleaning products and machines that gave a beep sound with every heartbeat I or someone else made.

   Immediately I knew I was in a hospital or some form of a infirmary.

   There was a glass wall in front of me and around 20 other hospital beds for anyone to look through, which made me wonder how much privacy you really get in this place.