Chapter 1: Partners in Crime

A Few Years later at the desert of Solona, there is one family of villagers that went camping in the desert. But then they were attacked by 2 hell hounds and they shouted for help. "Help! Somebody help us!" The woman cried. Suddenly a Sailor Senshi came and saved them. " Thank you for saving us." Said the woman to the Sailor Senshi "You are quite very welcome." she said "But don't go wandering in the desert, return now to your home". So the villagers nodded and return to their homes. "Oh no. I'm running late . I should be getting to the academy." A few minutes later, Michiru arrived to the academy, she saw a man standing and said "Welcome to the Yue Academy. I am the Headmaster of this school. I am Headmaster Arthur. We are very honored to have such talented students just like yourself attending school here." Michiru gave a gentle smile "Thank you sir. I am looking forward to it." Then the Headmaster explained to that her belongings are now already in the school. And led her towards the student quarters, and give her a tour around in the campus. Suddenly a student run towards them panicking "Arthur-sama! Arthur-sama! Oh God I'm glad I found you. It's.... It's Angie she...." The Headmaster gasped "Oh no. Not again?! She should know by now, she does not have full control of her power. Blowing up her room is inexcusable." He looked at Michiru and apologize for what happen "It's okay Arthur-sama" And he looked at Elza and said "Elza-san can you show her to the dorm where her new room is there." "Yes sir!" She said. "Come Michiru-san follow me to the dorm. Oh by the way. Let me introduce myself first. I am Elza Grey nice to meet you." Michiru smiled as they go to the girls' dorm and went upstairs. Michiru's room was at the right side. "This is your room Michiru-san" she smiled "Wow. It's nice." And Elza explained to Michiru on how to greet roomates and gave her 3 potions, 3 perfumes and 1 elixir and left Michiru "Bye Elza-san. I'd better go now, but first I will tour around the campus." She said as she went out for a little walk outside the academy suddenly she saw a group of girls gathered around with one blonde boy and he is good looking and flirting with the cute girls around her "hmp. What a flirt. I hope the boys aren't the same as him." She said as the bell rang and everyone went inside the academy. "Better go inside the classroom, classes starts soon." She went back inside the academy and her room was at the 2nd floor from the right. When she was about to go inside the room, she heard a loud scream, the students were all panicking crying for help she rushed inside and saw a monster almost attacked the students "Help Us!!" They cried. "Don't worry! I'll handle this. NEPTUNE CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE UP!" She transformed into a sailor senshi and fought the yoma. And she kick and punch the yoma but the yoma fought back and Neptune dodge it. "DEEP SUBMERGE!!" The yoma was defeated and the students were all thankful for what she did. Then Elza came in and thanked Michiru. Just then, Elza looked at the 2 couples who just arrived "There you are! Come meet our new classmate. She's..." Before she could finish her sentence the blonde boy cut her line. He does not amused with it "Yeah, yeah I saw it. She's a senshi but it doesn't mean that she could handle all the yoma all by herself. You're jusy like the other students here, doing nothing, just panicking they're useless" He said. Michiru was angry to him. "He's a jerk!" she said to herself. "You're no match for me senshi." Ruka bullied Michiru "Jerk!." She said. Elza calm them down and and then a professor came in and told them to go back to their seats but he saw a hole in the wall. He was so shock when Elza explain about what happen. And the students were all gloomed. "Oh.. Okay then, shall we start the class. But first let me introduce your new classmate. This is Michiru Kaioh..........." And after that, they went for a break and Michiru was standing behind the door and said "He REALLY is a jerk. So what if i can't handle monsters all by myself. He's not the boss of me! I am still a senshi. And it is my job to protect people. And I thought I saw him somewhere before, he's so familiar, I just can't remember. 'sigh'. I'd better go for a swim. Now where's the swimming pool?" Michiru went to the other building and went inside. And go to the 3rd floor. But before he she open the door she saw a note " 'Swimming Pool - Temporary close'. "What?! First the dorm,second the monster and... Now the pool." Michiru was so upset but then she heard a sword fighting at the other room "What was that? Someone's fighting? I'd better go take a look." She said as she went to the other room and so the blonde boy who was training while his girlfriend watches at him "Shit! Not him again. But he's good with a sword though even if he's a jerk." She said and then he stoped What do you want? I have no time for senshi foolishness." He said but Michiru got annoyed "Just looking around, touring around the campus. I'm not going to bother your playtime. BLEEH!!" She went out leaving the two alone and go back to the girls' dorm "Are you trying to make her mad?" Asked his girlfriend "What do you mean?" He asked and his girlfriend said "You seamed very interested in her." The blonde boy giggled "Wha? Are you jealous?" he said but his girlfriend said nothing "Babe, you know i have only my eyes on you." He said and kissed his girlfriend "Say... Can i crash at your place tonight?" He said. And so He went to her house along with his girlfriend and enjoy the night. The next morning, Michiru got up in her bed and she notice that her roomate is not there yet and her name was haruka. "Well better get ready. Classes starts soon." The bell rang and everyone are now in their classrooms. "Class, since the monsters are increasing, Arthur-sama has decided to increasing the amount of training." The professor explained but all the students were not that interested. "Now,now. I know everyone here was looking forward to a break for the up coming festival, but there is a concern and a need for protections of the younger students. You are the brightest and the best of all solar system, and it's time to step up to the responsibility you will one day hold. I will pair you into groups at the intrance of the training fort and you'll be working as a team, you will better your partners while bettering yourself. And it takes teamwork to win the battle in the end. Now go and get ready, meet me at the training fort." The professor went out to get his list of pairing partners while the students are now at the training fort. Just then Michiru was the last who arrived at the training fort "Damn! My bad luck just keeps coming and coming... I have to team up with a jerk." she said "Just don't get in my way senshi." He said "Tch... As long as you don't slow me down. You'll be in a dead weight when it comes to a real battle!" she said but he just laugh "You may know enter the training grounds." Said the professor as the doors opened Michiru and the good looking blonde haired boy entered and Michiru formed into a sailor senshi.