Chapter 3: We Are the Pets

"What the heck is going on right now!?" I shouted.
"I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming." I muttered.
"Your not dreaming Liz." Said the blonde beast that Nikki transformed into.
"I'm sorry I have to break it to you like this but...we are werewolves." The very sight of an animal talking almost made me faint.
"How is this possible? Is that still you Nikki?!?" I said very confused.
"Yes Liz, it's still me. Even though we are in wolf form,we still have our own brains, memories, and voices." Said Nikki.
" The only differences of our human form and werewolf form is that our werewolf forms are stronger, faster, taller, wider, sharper teeth and claws, jump higher, we catch our own foods, we can fight against other magical beings, and we can poop in woods without getting in trouble!" Said the reddish-orange wolf who had the exact same voice as Seth.
"Is that you Seth?" I asked.
"Yea. Pretty cool huh? I bet I could beat you in a race!" Said Seth.
I turned to look at the grey wolf in the entrance. He looked as menacing as ever as he got down on all fours and crawled towards me.

"Is he going to eat me?!" I asked Nikki. She didn't say anything which scared me. He got closer and closer to me and I could feel a dark atmosphere following this thing. He got so close to me before he stood up on his hind legs.

"You better be right." He growled very angrily. I looked into his big yellow eyes. It felt like he was looking into my soul and he didn't like what he saw. What was Nikki supposed to be right about?
"Trust me, Jigoku. It's fine." She said. I don't know what's going on but I hope I stay alive in the next few hours.
"I don't know Jigoku. She looks mighty tasty to me." Said one big brown wolf.
"No!...Don't touch her until we know for sure that she's not just a big mistake. You really wanna survive? Well then your gonna have to get tough real fast!" Said Jigoku. He looked at me and started to head for the exit of the Den.

"It's showtime." He said softly. The big grey werewolf stuck his snout into the air and released a long howl. All the other werewolves did the same. I didn't want to be left out so I tried my best at one too. I put my nose in the air and shouted,
"AWOOOOooooooooo.......!" I slowly started to quiet down as everyone looked at me and stared. Seth started to shake his head. After that embarrassing 20 seconds, all the werewolves got down on their fours and ran out of the entrance behind Jigoku. Except for Nikki.
"Alright Liz. That was the lunch call. As a werewolf it is your duty to catch your own food and eat yourself. If you find your own food, it is up to you to decide how much of it you want. But if you accept food from others, you must finish the food. It is very impolite to discard someone's catching because you don't know how long it took them to catch it. It could have taken 30 seconds or 30 minutes. You don't know." She said. After that she drops down on her hands and runs after the other werewolves. At first I thought it would take me forever to find and kill something myself so I would just accept someone else's offer, but after what I just heard, I don't want to upset any of the wolves. I think for a few seconds and remember that I had found a few bins full of fruits and veggies so I whip around and headed
straight to my room.

"Yes!" I shout as I grab some bananas from the bin. I have my hands full as I walk out the room. As I walk out of the hallway I look up to see all the wolves staring at me. Each one of them had some kind of animal in their mouths. I saw some hogs, some birds, some deer and Jigoku brought back a baby bear. Several of them had smaller creatures in their paws like squirrels and rabbits. I looked at Nikki and she brought back a decent size doe. She removed it from her mouth and held it in her arms.

"Come Eat!" She said. They all stopped staring and filled the large table. I went to the last empty seat that just happened to be by Nikki and I sat down. I peeled my banana and I looked up to see all of the vicious beasts that they were. Blood flew everywhere as they sunk their Strong jaws in. All the wolves dropped their prey on the table in front of their seats.