Home alone?

A/N I'm sorry if this is terribly written okay but enjoy!!

Warnings: crossdressing, daddy kink, and slight name play

Troye

    "Bye mom! Bye dad!" I yelled and slammed the door shut, running straight to my room. Finally they left for their trip! I reached under my bed for the bag with the clothes I bought yesterday. I haven't gotten a chance to try them on because they haven't left and there was no way I'd take a chance on getting caught in them.

    I carefully pulled out the short dress and the lingerie and set them down on my bed while I undressed. I slipped the panties on, matching thigh highs right after. I put on the dress, straightening it out a bit and looked in the mirror. I played with the end of the dress and smiled. I loved it so much and it made me feel so sexy.

    I lifted up the dress slowly until it was half way up my stomach. Can you imagine if I actually had a boyfriend to show all of this off to? What he would do to me in it? I bit my lip as I felt my length harden in my panties thinking of all the possibilities. Connor popped in my mind and I mewled softly. What if he was the one making all my dirty thoughts come true?

    I layed down in front of the mirror and slowly glided my right hand down my body until it was over my bulge and slightly pushed down. I bit down on my lip to keep myself from moaning from the light pressure added. I rubbed a little harder and gasped thinking about Connor doing this to me. His firm but gentle hands running up and down my body. His tounge following his hands.

    I couldn't take it anymore so I pushed my hand under my panties and took hold of my throbbing length. My hips jerked up, my length begging to be stroked. I started pumping my length almost immediately feeling a drop of precome gather at the tip. I looked down watching it start to roll off and caught it with my finger before it could go any further.

    Bringing the clear drop to my mouth I wrapped my plump lips around my finger, the taste exploding in my mouth. I couldn't help but think what Connor tastes like. I brought my hand down and wrapped my hand around my length and started pumping again. I imagined it was Connors hand instead of my own and I let out a small moan picking up my pace.

    I felt more precome leak from my tip and brought my thumb to smear it over the head. I brought my left hand up to my face sticking two fingers into my mouth, getting them wet. I parted my legs and moved the string to the side and circled my entrence a few times, picturing Connor teasing me with his huge cock. "Fuck" I whispered to myself. I slowly pushed one finger in to the knuckle while my other hand was stroking myself.

    I looked down and moaned loudly watching my middle finger pump in and out of my entrance. I pulled the first finger out and brought it back with another, pausing for a second to let myself get relaxed. As soon as I was ready I started moving them in and out. I scissored them a few times and pushed a third in. I groaned pushing them in and out faster.

    I bet Connor is so much thicker. I bit my lip and pushed my fingers up. I screamed out pushing harder at the spot. My breathing came out more labored as I got closer to my high. I gave more attention to my forgotten length stroking quickly. I moaned out Connor's name as I pushed into my spot again and I was just about to cum until I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

Connor

    "Later boys!" I called out to my roommates and got in my car. I was just about to head to Troye's, we were supposed to hang out today. I sent him a quick text and started my car. I pulled out of the driveway and took the shortcut to Troye's house. I parked and checked my phone to see if he answered, which he didn't. I'm sure he's here though, we did make plans. I walked up to the door and knocked. No one answered but he's probably in his room. I checked to see if he left it unlocked and it was so I just let myself in.