When they're thinking perverted

Freddy
In the kitchen, I was trying to get pizza. Hmm... Where da pizza at? I thought. I heard rustling in the corner. Curious I walked over there only to see Chica all messy with pizza surrounding her. "Oh hey Chica!" I waved at her. She waved back. Her face was stuffed with pizza. "Heyyyy!!" She smiled.

"Can I have some pizza? I'm starving." I asked her. She then weirdly smiled evilly. "Yeah you can have some! If you open this~" she said as she held out a whip cream bottle. "Hmm. Okay." I replied as I took it. Little did I know it was one of her pranks. I opened it, and the whip cream sprayed all over me. It wasn't the thick whip cream either, it was in thin layers. I glared at Chica with death eyes. Regret filled her face as she ran out the room yelling "'EEEEEP!" . I sighed and tried to get the whip dream off but only smudging it. That's when Freddy came in.

"Hey Y/N I heard screami-" he stopped when he saw me. "Uh yeah it's Chica's fault.." I sighed, still trying to get whip cream off. I looked up to see him blushing like crazy. 'Huh?'  "Wh-What is that? I mean uh what were you doing? I just-.." He stammered awkwardly. Then he just quickly left the room. Hmm. Wonder what that was about.

Bonnie
He couldn't believe his ears. As Bonnie walked towards the office, hoping to see his lovely girlfriend, he instead heard noises when he came close.. It was Y/N and Golden Freddy. As he came closer to the office, the voices became clearer...
"Wow. Didn't know this was so hard to do." I whined.

"Yes dummy. It is!" Goldy said in his normal voice which is pretty seductive.

"I mean.. It's pretty big and thick."I said sadly.
Bonnie gasped.

"Yeah. But you wanted it!" He teased.

"Cause I wanted something new!"

"Whatever. At least help me put it in." He complained. Then Bonnie heard grunts. He clenched his fists.. And barged in.

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU-" he slammed the door open.. But only to discover that Y/N and Goldy were not touching, but only putting up a picture with a frame that says "Stay Calm". He looked at everything awkwardly.

You see... Na'jiah had given me a picture that says "Stay Calm" in bold words, and it was a big picture. So I framed it and thought I should put in my office. Golden Freddy saw the framed photo and quickly asked if he could help put it up. So there we were. I looked at Bonnie crazy as he was blushing crazy and awkwardly. I was holding the photo while Goldy had the hammer and nails. He looked at him stupid. "Hey dude what you want?" He asked. "N-N-NOTHING!" He stammered and stomped out the office.

C͟͟h͟͟i͟͟c͟͟o͟͟
I always knew Chico was the perverted type. I mean really. But this was understandable. Earlier that day I was talking to Freddy about.. Weirdly about.. Hygiene and teeth. "You know.. Sucking on bananas are supposed to help whiten your teeth.." He said to me earlier. That saying was really repeating in the back of my mind as I held on to this banana that was in my hand. I was sitting in my dark office, thinking about this. Chico was no where to be found weirdly.. But I was didn't mind at this moment. I sighed.

I peeled the banana. If I want whitened teeth I should uhh do this.. Then I began to suck the banana. It was weird. I could feel the banana beginning to become moist in my mouth. This was embarrassing, I wouldn't want anyone to se- then Chico walked in.

"Hey Y/N I got some weird Anchovy Pizz-" he stopped midway his sentence and stared at me. I stopped. The banana was still in my mouth and I realized he was there. We stared at each other for a second and I just quickly took the banana out my mouth. I blushed crazy but all he reacted to was him grinning and laughing. "Oh Y/N if you wanted it so bad you could've just aske-" he stopped to dodge a coffee mug that I threw at him. "NUUUUUUUU!!" I yelled. Before he could run away he started thrusting the air laughing.