When he asks you out

It has been now 4 weeks when I first joined this job. Me and him were getting to know each other really good.. but what is this feeling. Even though there animatronics.. why does my heart race when I see him but I'm not scared. Hmm.. I wonder why?
F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
It was raining at night today, so I could here the rain on top of the roof. Damn is this place that crappy? Then at 12:00 a.m, Freddy appeared.. but I could see his human cheeks were sorta..pink. "Hey FredBear" I smiled. "Oh hey Y/N" It looks like he was holding something behind him.Before I could say anything else he says "Hey, what are feelings?" He asked. He always asked these kind of questions. "uhh... its when someone likes someone else and would loved to only be with them for probably a long time." I replied, putting my hair in a ponytail. He walked up to me up close.. right in front of me until his chest was right in front of me(sense I was sitting down). "uhh..." he mumbled and took a step back. He kneeled down at me so his face was in front of me but not that close. Then he brought out a Fazbear Cupcake behind him and showed it to me. His cheeks were red now and he brushed his bangs out of his face.
"D-date m-me" he stuttered. I blushed. after 15 seconds.. I smiled, closed my eyes and said "yes"
B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
It was 1:00 a.m when Bonnie came in. This time though he had a guitar with him. "Hey what's up Bon-" Before I could greet him he says "shhh-" he blushed. He then started playing his guitar in a really sweet tone. "Would you Y/NNNN go on a dateeeeee with meeeeeeeeEEEE?!" He sang with a rock solo at the end. I smiled and said "yes" then hugged him. "You sound so good Bonnie!" I giggled. "Yeah well I was practicing in front of the children all day.." he smiled "totally worth it though"
C͟h͟i͟c͟o͟
I was hungry today... yesterday Chico dared me that I couldn't eat pizza the whole day today. Me, being the person I am, accepted the challenge.. but regretted it. "uhhhhhhhh....." I mumbled. Its was 1:00 a.m when Chico finally came in the room. He obviously was holding a large pizza box behind him. "PIZZA!!" I yelled excitedly. He blush, brushing his blonde bangs out the way, and says "Uh.. R-read I-it Y/N" he then put the pizza in front of him and opened it. I looked down at the my favorite topping pizza. It read in my favorite topping "Y/N go out with me" I smiled and said "Yes!" He looked up and smiled, still blushing. Then he put the pizza down, and we ate, flustered.
G͟o͟l͟d͟e͟n͟ F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
I was peacefully in my office, actually waiting for Goldy.He wasn't here and it was already 2:00 a.m. "Hmm... Strange.." I said to myself. I then looked at the cameras. As soon as I opened up to see the cameras, I saw something beautiful. "Y/N go out with me!!" Was spelled in flat, Golden party hats, making them stand out on the table in one of the party room. also red heart balloons were in the room. "Aww..." I smiled. I looked up from my camera and saw him there. "Is that smile a yes~?" He grinned but blushed. "hehe.. yes" I got up and hugged him.
F͟o͟x͟y
Me and foxy were just talking in the office, but he was different today. his face was strangely pink. but I ignored it. "Hey, so what can your hook do" I asked interested. "uh.. lass I-I'll show you Y-Y/N" he then got up and opened the large pizza that was on my desk. he wrote something in it but I couldn't see. so I just sat there waiting for him. I brushed my H/C hair with my fingers as I waited for him. Finally he was done. "Here" he says, then shows me the pizza. It says "Ꭹ/ﬡ ᘐᗝ ᗝᘎT ᙡᓰTᖺ ᙢᙓ??" On the pizza. I smiled and said "Yes!!". He blushed and smiled.
W. B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
It was 2:00 a.m when W. Bonnie was nowhere to be found. "where is he?" I mumbled to myself. Then I couldn't see.. he put his hands over my eyes. "guess who?" Obviously Him speaking. "Withered Bonnie?" I say sarcastically. "Correct" then he took his hands off of my eyes "turn around slowly" I turned around and there I saw him kneeled down with on one knee, wearing my mask, holding metal roses and said "Lets go steady :D" I blushed and said "yes". He then hugged me.
(A/N~ hey guys thanks for the support! Please add this to your library if you like it and i will be making more and more scenarios today!)