The woman then grabbed Suzie's wrist and gently bit into it, slurping and lapping up the blood seeping out of the wound.

This was the first time Suzie had a vampire feed from her but it would not be the last. As soon as the fifty pounds was placed in her hands and the contract read out to her, she signed immediately wanting out from her current shitty life.

This was how she met Isaac and she fell in love with him the second she laid eyes on him.

Tears welled in her eyes as she thought of her family and what her life might be like now if they were still alive, "sometimes you are very cruel Jeremiah Fletcher."

"Yeah, well sometimes you say stupid things and he is not human, take a closer look."

She turned her back on him and held the glass to Jack's lips, "my name is Suzie, drink and then I will clean your eye."

As Jack began to hurriedly gulp down the water Jeremiah slowly walked to the centre of the room causing his face to come into full view. He had a welt running down his forehead, over his nose, his lips, stopping just at the tip of his collar bone.

Jack looked at him and water spurted out of his mouth, over the rim of the glass and down Suzie's arms as he laughed.

He remembered when he arrived at Jason's house the two vampires were standing on the lawn, Jeremiah had turned around and smiled at him and just before he had knocked him out he had managed to strike, clawing the vampires face with his nails.

"What happened to you," Suzie gasped as she removed the glass from Jacks mouth and took a step backwards.

"I hope it hurts," Jack spat, "if you come any closer vampire I will bite you not just scratch you this time".

"It does hurt but probably not as much as this will," Jeremiah spat back as waved more silver chains in front of Jacks face.

"Your little patient did this Suzie, how do you think your God would feel knowing you are helping the devils spawn."

"The Devil," she whispered.

"Good I see Lassie is awake, dinner is in the kitchen. They should help you heal quicker and don't kill them I ordered them." Isaac remarked as he entered the room. He walked straight over to Suzie put his arm around her and kissed the side of her head.

Jack could not help laugh at the irony, only a couple of hours before Chester had called him the same name only now it was he who was held in chains.

"What's wrong Suzie, you look upset. Jeremiah what the hell did you say to her?"

"I told her a few home truths."

"He teased me about you and my family," she said as quiet as a mouse.

"Leave her alone Jez, it's not her fault they have Chester."

Suzie gasped on hearing this information, "is that why you are being so mean?"

"No I am being mean because you are an airhead. Go home."

"When I have cleaned his eye I will." And she ran to the cupboard to retrieve the medical kit, she could not understand why they had one when only vampires lived here.

"Whatever," Jeremiah shouted after her.

Jacks eyes turned yellow and he snarled loudly as Jeremiah approached him, rattling the chains in his face; trying to goad him.

"He is a werewolf?" she said in amazement as she returned.

"10 out of 10 Barbie," Jeremiah teased.

"You took another werewolf; are you mad?" She was concerned for Isaac.

Jeremiah smiled and nodded, "a little," and he walked behind Jack who grimaced and groaned in pain through his teeth as the chains were draped over his shoulders and around his neck. These silver chains were different and they cause his skin to bubble and crack where they touched him. Jack felt as though acid had been poured on him.

"I think you better let him go."

"And I think you should bloody go home."

"Cut it out brother." Isaac snapped, he hated seeing Suzie upset.

"No, I am angry and really, really pissed off."

Jack laughed at him, "Now you know how we feel. Just tell me where Rachael is and this will all be over."

Jeremiah roared, lunged forwards and pressed the chains further into Jacks chest. He quickly stepped back when Jack snapped his teeth at him in an attempt to bite him.

Jacks breathing became quicker as the chains began to burn into his neck and Suzie smiled as she held Jack's chin between her thumb and forefinger and began to dab antiseptic onto his eye.

"What are you smiling for?" Jeremiah snapped she was really starting to annoy him.

"How long are you planning to hold him here?"

"Until I get Chester back, why what is it to you?"

Suzie looked right at him, "he is a werewolf."

Jeremiah folded his arms and glared at her, "we know," he sarcastically spat.

"The full moon is tomorrow, do you think these chains will hold him then when he transforms because he will?"

Suzie smiled wider as the expression on Jeremiahs face changed. He looked to his brother who was now also wearing the same expression.

Suzie chuckled a little and winked at Jack and as she looked at Jeremiah she sarcastically said, "Looks like I am not the only air head in the room, eh! Ken."

"Shit," Jeremiah wailed. "Shit, shit, fuckingshit."