Chapter 3: Gotcha

Rythians POV

I feel something grab my arm. I turn around hoping it's not Zoey or a teacher screaming at me for running in the halls. To my surprise, it was actually Teep. I guess he wanted to know why I was trying to hide the note from Zoey. He pulled me into his room and began using sign language to talk to me. "Why we're you trying to hide the fact from Zoey about me saying I sort of trusted you??!?!?!"

I sighed. " I didn't want her to feel like you were more protective of her than you are. I want her to be able to feel like you can trust me in protecting her when you can't. I'm sorry." Teep looked at me and signed, " Dude, why apologise? I'm completely cool with that. I really just  know why she wanted to kill you for the note. But I assume you don't know." "Well you're riight. I have no idea why she wanted to know what it was about. Anyways, I still gotta unpack. I guess if you wanna talk again text me about it and I could come over if need be. Bye."

Zoeys POV

"... if need be. Bye." I hear Rythian say and footsteps come to the door. I quickly bolt back into our dorm and pretend to be wondering whose side is gonna be whose.

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter my kindle onscreen keyboard is acting up. Bye for now Interwebz!!!!!!